SPOILER !! Week of Feb 22

Well, pshaw (because I know I can't say what I'm really thinking). I think next week will actually make me give up for awhile.

I had such hopes and now all we get is rapes/alcohol fueled cousin sloppy kissing a pill popping cousin, and a rush to California beach to find some looney toon ex-whatever of a dead guy. Sorry, I'll take a nice hike and take my chances with the bears!

missharleyquinn, pinch me, honey. I better not be dreaming. Hopefully the code blue won't be heard and Ava will be gone with no revival. I could deal with that. ShaSha

Just maybe, the needle Ava was carrying was meant for Kayla to kill her. Or even a better storyline, would be as Ava's last revenge, the needle was meant for Ava to kill herself and Kayla gets the blame for murder. Just saying how that deviate's mind works. Makes sense to me. ShaSha

Just Samantha, that is precisely what I posted. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they are under the mansion... I guess Chad forgot he needed to fix that too

dool_378.JPG

Geez, for a man who shouldn't have even been getting hot and bothered with his girlfriend, he's now strong enough to pull a woman from the ocean?

dool_376.JPG

By the way, at first I thought she was naked except for the shirt, but I see now that she's wearing beige slacks.

Back