03/31/2019 - Donuts and Goodbye March

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah... time.... how quickly it passes...... when I was but a wee one... it took FOREVER for time to pass... as an adult it's amazing how quickly things move along....

Hunny Bunny, Mr. Gus and I are heading out the door to spend the day with a Bonsai Master to get my trees in show shape.....

Poirot I hope you knee is doing better.... I can imagine the pain and my knee sympathizes with you.....

Have a good Sunday.....

Good Morning

A busy schedule today with church, family and friends. We are going to enjoy the nice weather today. In our 10 dayday forecast we reach 98F.

Robin enjoy your master class and day out.

Poirot best wishes for less painful knee movement today.

Hope all of you enjoy your Sunday.

Hi all, decided to skip church today, I was to read, and with the limping and cane, just did not want to call attention (I was to read today). I got a sub for me, have been trying to take it easy. Loosened the elastic bandage a bit, so that helped, slept decently, elevated it last night. Really missed going to church. Cold today,partly cloudy, was 20 this a.m., has finally risen to 32......oh, wow, 34, I just looked. :).
Leg doesn't seem to be swollen. Knee hurts if touched, so being careful, still limping, but taking some short moves without the cane. No idea if good or bad idea. LOL

Back from church. I have a migraine in the making so just took a pill. I don't have plans for the afternoon. Will see how it goes with my head. I slept fairly well last night but still feeling sleepy now. I would just go to sleep but I have to eat regularly so there's that.

It was supposed to be sunny and calm wind today. Is sunny but so far, the wind is still cold, though not hard like yesterday. I guess it got down to 32* in the area, as the forecast predicted and the weather place said. My weather station only said 43* this morning and others at church had similar reports.

Poirot, sounds like you are doing the right thing and perhaps a tad of improvement?

Noel, enjoy your busy family day.

Robin, believe me, the older you get, the faster time passes. I hope Mr. Gus is enjoying the tree training and is learning a lot! :)

This morning on one of the tv news/morning shows I saw a thing about a family who was at Disney World. In some area there was a piano with an employee playing it. The little girl in this family went up and asked the man if her daddy could sing. They guy asked what song. She said Ave Maria so the piano player played and the dad sang. Oh my, it was so beautiful! The tv show then had the family there and he sang the song. Took my breath away. I wonder if he will get offers. I think he'd already had some calls, following the Disney thing. He had no idea his little girl was going to do that but he went along with it and sang anyway.

A sunny, cool day here. Since I can't be outside, just another boring day.

Poirot, sorry you missed church. I hope your knee is better tomorrow.

Noel, have a nice day with your family.

robin, enjoy your day with the trees.

OC, sorry to hear about your headache. I'm glad you had a good night sleep.

Wishing everyone a nice rest of the day.

Back