10/3/21 - Donuts and daisies

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fall is finally here. It was in the 50s when I walked this morning. It will be in the 70s and 80s this week. I had
some rain yesterday afternoon. I'm vacuuming before Sunday school class. I'll go outside awhile after dinner.

This morning, I took pictures of the daisy plant. Daisies usually bloom in spring. I was glad it came back after the
cold winter, but it took all year before it bloomed. I hope to get videos at YouTube this week. They're in computer.
I just have to transfer one more time.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Attachments

• Daisies 1-10-3-21.jpg
    Daisies 1-10-3-21.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Daisies 2 10-3-21.jpg
    Daisies 2 10-3-21.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Daisies 3 10-3-21.jpg
    Daisies 3 10-3-21.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 2
Good morning..... I got some of the outside decorations outside. I'd put more but it seems folks with less than stellar scruples seem to believe it it is outside it belongs to them. So only stuff I can live without has gone outside. At Christmas I only put lights up those so far aren't on the list of things taken.
I've got half of the inside house done. It will be finished before the end of the week.....

It is still warm outside, we may be getting some rain this upcoming week. That would be nice if it weren't for the giant mosquitoes we already have, the new water will just attract those crazy insects in love...

Good Sunday to all....

Robin, you sure are getting a lot done, considering you are still having trouble with your knee. It's sad that our society has degenerated to such a degree that so many people don't see a thing wrong with stealing, whether it be from someone's house or from a store. I hope you get some rain but you need cooler temperatures to get rid of those pesky mosquitoes.

Hi, soapkitty. Enjoy your mild temperatures and working outside.

Kat, your daisies are so pretty! They look a lot like the Blackfoot Daisies that grow wild here in the spring and early summer. They grow in clumps and they love the dry rocky/gravelly hills that surround me. One of the few wildflowers that last even into the heat of summer. But I've never seen them come back in the fall like yours have done.

OC, that's one plant. It grew crazy this year. It kept growing and growing. I was going to cut it down
since it didn't bloom. Then I saw buds in early Sept.

robin, I'm glad I don't live in a busy area, but I've heard packages are stolen off porches on my area.

soapkitty, I hope you got some outside work done.

Hi all...... rained during the night a bit, and has looked like it would again all day, but so far, has not. Leg really acting up today, don't think the humid weather helped.
There was an article in SOD from various Amazon drivers about the problems they run into when delivering. They really do get a lot of deliveries in their day, which is why they drop the pkgs, and run off. They will put the pkg in your garage if you leave instructions to do so, they are NOT allowed to put one step inside your house. They cannot deliver at a certain time, they have their route all mapped out for them, (many times stupidly, they say) they have to follow it, as company track them, their time, etc. Advises asking perhaps a nearby neighbor to keep take the pkg. in if possible. when they see it has been delivered. They also advise you to give specific directions to your home if it is possibly difficult to find. Or else have it delivered to an easy to find friend/business, etc. with their knowledge.

Good evening everybody.

I worked like crazy Saturday to get my porch panels up before the rain came last night. Just about everything has been taken care of meaning tarped, fitted covers on, or put away except the 8 wind chimes and 3 chair cushions. I was just too tired to deal with any more yesterday since I did 3 days work in 1. It didn't help that a 2x2 that I thought was secure came down, and hit me on the back of my head. I still have a huge knot there. I'm stiff and achy everywhere. Several hot showers, tylenol, and lidocaine rub hasn't helped much.

My angel of a neighbor brought me dinner while I was still working outside late yesterday. Said I needed a good supper since I'd be too tired to cook after working outside all day. She made grilled bbq ribs, homemade mac & cheese, plus homemade cole slaw. YUM! She brought so much that I had it for dinner last night and lunch today. Getting ready to have the last of it for dinner tonight.

Love your daisies, kat. Strange that they decided to bloom now. Cindy called this morning to tell me that her apple tree is blooming again. Even the plants are confused by the weird weather this year.

rs, I hope your head doesn't hurt too much this week. How is Cindy and her family are doing after the accident?
I hope the driver has good insurance.

I dashed to Target okay the car dashed I walked slowly and then used drive cart inside. I cruised to the back of the store to look for shorts for Hunny Bunny's Grandson, they were on ad. I couldn't find them. I asked for help and was told they weren't on sale. That's odd, because I went to Target specifically for these shorts. Purchased some Halloween Cards for the grandkids.... GOING TO the Dollar Store for Thanksgiving holy crow $3.99 for one card? and it's not a fancy card, I can get 2 for a dollar at the Dollar Store. Got home and YES the shorts are on sale. However that store no longer carries them. Which is odd because I've got several pair for Grandson before and for Hunny Bunny.... weird weird weird....... Now trying to find them online..... hate having to find new shorts....
I was wondering how Cindy and Family were too......

Back