10/8 - Different day, same story

No problem ladies! :) Barb, thank you so much for doing that every single day for us. It's a lot of work.

Rafe is MIA??

Sami was trying at the beginning of the episode to get a hold of Rafe. Leaving him messages and I recall her and Will arguing a bit before she went to visit EJ about Rafe not being able to be reached and they had no idea what he was doing.

Rew, it was Kate's daughter, Billie, and Nick, but still, I wouldn't want a repeat of anything similar!

Even though Melanie is the one disgusting me in this story, still, if I could get inside the screen (and take Rew with me), I would give Chloe a good, swift kick for blabbing about Carly. Not that I mind Carly being in trouble, but why can't anybody ever keep their mouths shut about anything?? This will open up endless drama between Carly and Melanie--not something I'm eager to watch, since at this point both of them are annoying to me.

Rew, it was Kate's daughter, Billie, and Nick, but still, I wouldn't want a repeat of anything similar!

I think Rew is referring to Kate and little Nicky Alamain, who they brought back all SORAS'd into a hot young guy. Kate and Nicholas hit the sheets quite a few times.

@O.C. yer right it was Billie...sheesh....I wuz gettin mixed singles there...:) Kate's had her rumbly tumbly with ej and Daniel...bad enough.

can't keep their mouths shut?....hell no...if Chloe is going to go down...she's going to take Carly with her....ergos any more threats from Carly...such budding new friendship! at this rate, won't take much for Chloe to finger Philip too!

@JustSamatha....thanks for the "save" there! :)

No problem Rew! I knew where you were going with that!

Speaking of SORAS'd Nicholas Alamain, he sort of reminds me of EJ (in looks).

I'd forgotten about Kate and little Nicky. I wasn't watching at that time, have only heard people talk about it.

Through the magic of SORAS, little Nicky and Carly are probably the same age now!

Barb, first thing I would check is your coax-cable connections. Make sure they are tight, and not rusted in any way. Cold icy months can reek havoc with coax cable. You mgiht have to replace the entire cable line from your dish to the house. But, hopefully not. Sometimes just tightening the connections does the trick. :)

I was surprised on Friday, when my tv started getting garbled during the show. I'd thought if you people up north were having trouble from solar flares, maybe we were not going to have the problem here, but I expect that's what was happening, since the skies were clear. Thankfully, it didn't last long.

Ah, Moshe.......I would have no clue where or what the coax cable even is. LOL. Actually, the cable from the big dish to my house is underground......and in my living room, there is an absolute JUNGLE of cables behind the area where the TV/receivers are.
See.....I have the TV, the Direct TV receiver, a DVD player, two VCRs, the big dish satellite receiver, and the digital converter for the big dish satellite receiver. LOL

The big dish is connected to one of the VCRs, and that is connected to the TV.

So here is the thing. It seems Prevuze is having the exact same problem, called in a tech person (lucky there is one locally there) who was unable to find anything wrong. Since others are reporting outages, distortions, etc. on the regular TVs or satellite TVs (Direct or Dish) it would seem there is something to be said for perhaps solar flares. I do get a picture, very distorted, and am now getting a sound here and there. I even got most of a color bar once, and was able to make out the very top of EJ's bandaged head. LOL

The trouble is, the Canadian station from which I tape the show only uses it for Days, followed by Y&R......and it does it at 3 a.m. .....so.....it makes it very difficult to check things out at that hour. Been there, done that.

Hey Poirot do you happen to know where Days Cafe administrator gets there information from they have posted a summary for Oct 11 spoilers day ahead? Just wondering if you and them ever talk?

Am not quite understanding what you mean? On Friday, the previews for Monday the 11th are shown right after the show.

When I read the spoilers there, it just seems they are worded in a different manner, but are the same ones that appear on various sites & mags, soap opera digest, TVGuide, soap opera weekly, etc. etc.

Barb, I understand. Since others are having problems, then I doubt the problem is at your end. The reason why I thought of the cable connections is I had a problem with my TV reception a few years back. I went outside and traced the lines down and found some loose fitting connections and tightened them. All was well after that. :)

BTW, here is what coax cable looks like.
muajqe.jpg

:)

Am not quite understanding what you mean? On Friday, the previews for Monday the 11th are shown right after the show.

When I read the spoilers there, it just seems they are worded in a different manner, but are the same ones that appear on various sites & mags, soap opera digest, TVGuide, soap opera weekly, etc. etc.

I don't know where Days Cafe gets their information from to write their Day Ahead and I've never compared them to the various sites or magazines you mentioned. I just know every afternoon I can log onto Days Cafe and there is a Day Ahead summary. And it's always different from yours which comes from your summary after you have seen the show. I was just curious if the administrators of the various sites share information or even know on another.

Back