11-13-16 - Donuts and a cold morning

Good Morning.

Even up north here it is slightly warm this morning. We are leaving later this afternoon to return to the Phoenix heat. I cannot believe we are still using air conditioning in mid-November.

Wishing each of you a lovely Sunday.

Kat: a little "Burr" in November is a good thing. Enjoy shopping at Kohls later today.

Good morning. Wow, Kat, you did get chilly! We were down to 45* this morning. Will be in the 70s* again today and will reach 80* later this week. We're in that spell where I turn on the heat early in the mornings, then switch to a/c as it warms up, some days leaving it off altogether.

Noel, doesn't it ever cool off in Arizona? Seems like it should be getting time.

I woke up at 2:00 a.m. with a headache. Got up for a couple of hours, then slept for another hour or so. Feeling just tolerable now. I'm not ruling out taking another nap. I hope all of you have a good day.

Good Sunday morning to all.

Yes, Noel is correct. We are building another heat wave could possibly top 90 degrees in my area on Tuesday. So we have entered a warm cycle of the planet I guess.

All chores with stepmother completed yesterday so today I have my chores.

Best to get moving on it. Hope everyone has a good day.

OC - hope you get another nap.

Hello everyone. I'm with OC on the temperatures. Today has been a little too warm to wear long sleeves and a little too cool for a t-shirt. I can't make up my mind what to put on and take off, lol. The high for today is to be 72* and a low of 47* and it's a little breezy/cloudy. Yo-Yo weather, lol.

Hi everyone....I am looking out at a huge orange moon, rising where I could see it finally. I know the big day is tomorrow, but boy, I swear I can see craters with the naked eye. Yep, water is calm, so have the reflection path , you know, moonlight bay. LOL It is getting paler, will turn white soon.
Woke up at 5 a.m. with a terrible muscle spasm in calf of leg. Egads it was painful.

Was 38, high today 46, wore a light winter coat to church. Am wearing a light sweater, with a heavier one over it. LOL I guess the weather man is giving a chance of snow by Friday. Yep, getting snow tires put on tomorrow morning. And, hopefully getting my hair cut, keeping fingers crossed for that.

Saw the funniest clip......a traffic reporter in Oklahoma was doing the report, showing the interstate, reporting on where it was heavy, etc. and suddenly, in the middle of it, he noted that tons of people said they were going to move to Canada if their candidate did not win, so he showed on a map the best way to get there. Taking I-75 (I think that is what he said) up north, and then I guess it turns into I-29, which takes you to the Canadian border. Don't forget your passport, as you need one to get into Canada, and then, the interstate becomes the Lord Elkin Hwy. ...which takes you to Winnipeg. Honestly, I could not stop laughing. Couple of his crew were laughing, but he said this is not funny, very serious and important. Cracked me up.

Hope you all have a good evening. I enjoyed the Hallmark movie last night, I think a new one is one tonight as well. Enjoy your evening, my friends. God Bless.

Poirot: I laughed at the travel to Canada story. And yes that was a new Hallmark movie last night. Sorry I missed it and the new one tonight. Looking forward to seeing the Supermoon tonight.

Kat: glad you found a new raincoat.

KT sorry the clouds block your view of the Supermoon.

Good night all.

JS that movie is halfway through on Hallmark right. Maybe you can check it out. Just home and too busy for tv now.

Robin thanks for the Facebook link. Glad your day turned out good.

Was just going to post that I know it is on today. The other day they showed The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Henry Winkler) again, and yep, watched it for the 2nd time this season. Have seen it last year as well.....I just like the premise I guess.

Wow, that is a great picture, Robin!

Clear skies and a good view earlier, when it was low and still orangey.

Kt, I'm so sorry about your clouds. I hope they will clear for you by morning but I don't know whether you have good odds of that happening or not.

Poirot, I loved the story about those wanting to leave for Canada.

Kat, glad you got the raincoat. I've never had one, ever. Got my first rainboots (as an adult) last year. Wondered why I waited so long. Have never had an umbrella yet.

Back