11-13-16 - Donuts and a cold morning

Good evening everyone! Hubby's work schedule has put him on more nights than days the past month and until at least the end of the year, so my daily schedule feels so out of whack. I'm cooking supper at 2 in the afternoon before I get the kids for school most of the time so he'll have supper or something to take with him to work. That makes fitting chores and time to catch up on here seem harder to do. But we're all doing well. The girls are doing great. Annabelle got into the gifted and talented program at school. Ava was drawing a picture today and showed me she drew a muskrat. She told me she learned about muskrats in kindergarten. She's just too smart. I hope everyone is doing well. I've got some Donuts to catch up on.

RF it is great to hear from you again. So glad my insomnia kept me up to check for new posts. This is a nice surprise. You must be so proud of your smart girls. I was just wondering how all of you were doing. My 'other half' has to adjust to my changing schedules too. That makes he and you the giving ones in my eyes. Take care, be blessed, and please keep in touch when you have the time.

Good evening everyone,

First frost of the season this morning, as it was in the 30sF, but it did get to about 60F or so today. Worked an eight hour shift, and have a ton of homework. Wasn't a weekend as much as it was an extension of the week--oh boy. Hope everyone's having a nice night.

robin, what kind of camera did you use? I used my Kindle and all I get is a big blob of
glow. I may I missed it close to my house. I woke up after 2 and from
my window it
was light outside. I almost got up, but I fell back to sleep.

Days: sorry your weekend was so exhausting. Did you catch a glimpse of the supermoon? What I saw was beautiful! Here's hoping this week is a slower pace for you to rest.

Kat, I just recently got a Nikon. My previous camera was dropped and the flash broken and sadly as things are these days it was cheaper by far to get a new one than to get the old one repaired. The old one works in daylight but the lens is scratched at the edge so it's great for a Halloween photo. This new one has lots of bells and whistles. Still getting used to it all.

So yours is smart phone, Robin? Bummer. I got my old camera out in case I can see the moon
again. It still has film in it.
what time did you take the picture?

Noel, what time did you see the moon? It gets dark so early I don't remember to
look outside.

Back