11/15/16 - Donuts and Chilly Mornings

LOL, KT, too funny, but glad you are getting some badly needed moisture. I just realized that the pic of that "Safari" tree was just as it came off hubby's truck, and had been wrapped in huge plastic wrap, so I had not yet straightened out the branches, etc. Oh, well.

Am saving the "bonus" tree for another time. And I guarantee you I could creamed hubby when it arrived. Huge bargain, definitely......but............

KT so that is the secret! Okay I will daily "the sky is falling!" to bring some desperately needed rain to the deep drought of the southwest :wink:

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a good day. Today was an okay day although it could have been better as I was not feeling good for about half the day. I woke up, not feeling quite right and went to work. As the day progressed, I got a headache so I took something but it did not work till much later in the afternoon so I stumbled for a few hours during the work day. I am happy that I am 100% better although I am tired. I think it is because I did not sleep well last night.

Tropical Breeze, Happy Birthday! I hope that you are having a fabulous day.

The weather was absolutely beautiful today. Right now it is partly cloudy and 35 F, a nice Autumn evening here.

OC: Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. I was happy to read that a good samaritan was able to help you in your time of need.

I hope that all of you have a terrific Tuesday evening. :love: Much happiness to each one of you.

McSweetie: so glad you are feeling better tonight. Hopeful you will sleep soundly tonight so you have a good day tomorrow. Make Wednesday a better day and do something good for yourself too.

kt, can you send me some of that wet stuff back to me? I heard today we're over 12 inches
below normal for rain this year. Slight chance on Friday.

sweetie, I hope you're get plenty of sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow

Back