11/17/2023 - Donuts and Nobody to Eat Them?

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
No, I don't really have any donuts. Just wondering where everybody is this morning. I've been in the kitchen, making some stew. Haven't done that in ages. Wondering if it'll be fit to eat. I used some of the organic beef stock in the tall box. The smell (I should say, "aroma,") is doing bad things to my head. It's not a bad smell but that doesn't matter when it comes to migraines.

It's too cold for me to go spend any time outside. Around 50*, overcast, with a north breeze. I may carry out my trash, then drive to the mailbox and dump some food scraps on the way. That will get me out for a little while.

It's cloudy and in the 60s this afternoon.

I got to the dealership early and was able to leave before 9:30. I should have taken my
Kohls discount card since I had time to use it. The last day tomorrow. I made several
stops before I got home. I found out when I got home I had two inter-library books in
so I went to the small library and got them since one has to be back Dec 8. Then I ate
lunch. It's raking time now.

OC, I hope you enjoyed your dinner even though it smelled odd.

robin, feel better.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Hi everyone!

OC, hope you were able to enjoy your stew.

robin, feel better soon.

kat, sounds like you had a busy day.

I took my niece to school this morning, went grocery shopping, did laundry, cleaned, and because it’s in the 70s today I also pulled weeds. It’s gotten cloudy since I came in and I really wish we would get some rain. The dust cloud when they were picking the soybeans behind my house Wednesday was crazy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!

Today we had bingo at the center. I won twice. On my first win I got an adorable stuffed squirrel and immediately gave it to Miss Sissy because I know how much she likes stuff like that. Her smile made me happy. She is 96 years young

Back