12/16/23 - Donuts & Travel

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
Good morning. I'm off bright and early this morning. Got to catch an early ferry!!! I'm heading down to Olympia to the choir concert at the church I attended for so many years. They are singing a Requiem that I sang with them a looooong time ago. I wonder if I will remember any of it. It will be so good to see them and hear them again.
Wishing you all a lovely day.

Good morning all...... BEAST thought it would be fun to get up at dawn.... jokes on him, bedroom door closed after we returned to the house after his morning constitutional..... I was able to grab a couple more minutes of snooze time.... woo hoo...... Tomorrow is Grandson's birthday so now HB is in a dither as how to handle the day..... I said we could just drop the gifts, we have gifts? (shaking my head) Yes, we have gifts, I've been shopping for weeks now for everyone.... you are in charge of the card.... so now we must go card shopping.....
It's a beautiful day.... should be in the high 40's maybe 50's today.....

I hope the ferry ride and the concert were great Lil0...

Happy Saturday to all....

It's cloudy with mist today. It will be in the 40s.

I found a performance of a Mozart Requiem on YouTube. I might watch next weekend. There's going to
be a concert in town with a Verdi Requiem in May. I need to get tickets soon if I want to go.

Busy morning with shopping and going to the little library. My plans for this afternoon is get the rest of the
Christmas cards ready to mail.

Lil0, enjoy the concert and seeing people from your old church.

robin, HB should be glad you remember birthdays and getting gifts. Good luck finding a card.

I hope everyone will have lovely day.

I hope everybody's day went well. Lil0, what fun plans you had. Hope it was everything you expected.

Not much going on here. I hadn't seen the heifers in a couple of days so this morning I drove around looking for them and didn't see them or any sign of them. Several days ago they went into a large pen (with grass and trees but no water) and the gate blew closed so they couldn't get out. Providentially, I was going past that pen to turn off the heat lamp at my well and saw their predicament. I could easily have gone days without feeling a need to look for them, which could have been disastrous, since there was no water available to them.

Back