12/2/22 - Donuts & Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Rew

resize

Happy Birthday Rew..... I'll be in your corner with beverages and pictures of Xander, EJ and Li should you care to wander over..... we could make a calendar.....

Yesterday we finally got to the Xray place where the wait was under an hour, BEAST and I waited in the car, then to the grocery store for food stuffs as we have finally finished Thanksgiving foodstuffs....then home to begin cooking dinner, and start wrapping gifts..... I have realized I can't find something I purchased this past summer on a great sale.... now to find it.... grrrrr.....

This weekend I have to go to Stepmothers for a brief visit as Sunday I get to spend the entire day at a Bonsai event..... yippee....

Good Friday to all.....

It's another windy day here. I raked most of the leaves out of the backyard this morning. Then I went raked
an area outside the fence. I made a big pile there. I'll move one day. Next week, is rainy weather.

robin, I hope you find the lost gift. Would it be in a storage unit? Enjoy your weekend.

I hope everyone has a splendid weekend.

Happy Birthday Rew..... I'll be in your corner with beverages and pictures of Xander, EJ and Li should you care to wander over..... we could make a calendar.....

Yesterday we finally got to the Xray place where the wait was under an hour, BEAST and I waited in the car, then to the grocery store for food stuffs as we have finally finished Thanksgiving foodstuffs....then home to begin cooking dinner, and start wrapping gifts..... I have realized I can't find something I purchased this past summer on a great sale.... now to find it.... grrrrr.....

This weekend I have to go to Stepmothers for a brief visit as Sunday I get to spend the entire day at a Bonsai event..... yippee....

Good Friday to all.....
Thank you and I hope you find your missing present soon. Don’t you just hate that? Get a great bargain, hide it fir safe keeping and forget where you put it. But think of what a great surprise it will be when you find it again!
Okay move over and let me squeez me into the corner. There’s a wee dram bottle under that stool there for the two of us.

It's another windy day here. I raked most of the leaves out of the backyard this morning. Then I went raked
an area outside the fence. I made a big pile there. I'll move one day. Next week, is rainy weather.
We’ve got high wind warnings here in the flatlands of Indy. I no longer worry about the dang leaves. It’s the Christmas figures we put outside that will be flying over to Ohio tonight if I don’t bail the suckers down

Oh my, I almost had to turn on my a/c in the house today. It's 77* right now and still warm inside my house but the sun will soon be down and a cold front is blowing in tonight. It took me a while to get moving this morning but I've had another busy afternoon, doing things inside and outside, while staying extra vigilant for that snake, which I'm sure is still around.

I haven't read the posts for today yet. Will do that and check back later.

Back