12-25-16 - Donuts & Merry Christmas

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas

318595041_731268.gif

Merry Christmas! I've never heard singing put with Pachelbel's Canon before, Noel. That was amazing!

I've been sick for several days, feeling like hammerhead shark bait. I'll be continuing to rest today. Maybe I can get outside some. It's been warm here. The high will be 81* today

Stay safe, everyone.

Kat: oh their concerts are awesome. Hallmark sponsored their last tour. Sure hope they come to a city near you s you can attend next year.

KT: so sorry you are not feeling well at Christmas. So glad you enjoyed the music. Please rest and heal so you start 2017 with energy and strength.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you Noel for the beautiful music!

Kat - your picture is beautiful!

Kt - I'm sorry you are sick. Please take care and get well soon.

Thank you, poirot, for posting my pictures. I don't know why I couldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning and Merry Christmas!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AGuy!! I hope your birthday doesn't get lost in all the Christmas celebrating. Have a good one.

Thanks for the beautiful pictures and music.

I could hardly believe it was 71* when I got up this morning! Overcast and the wind roared all night long and continues.

Kt, I'm so sorry you've not been well. I hope you are recovering. Enjoy some time outside if you can. The stars, and even the little sliver of the moon, were so bright when I woke up this morning, I thought of you. By daylight, it was cloudy.

Happy Birthday, AGuy, and to others born this day.

It's cloudy and 63 here. It's supposed to rain when the movie I'm going to ends.
umbrella packed. There might be thunderstorms during the night.

kt, I hope you feel better soon.

I hope everyone has the best day possible.

Happy Birthday A.Guy and "Murray" Christmas everyone. Hope you are all doing exactly what you want today. Currently I'm sitting by the fire reading through a Batman book.

We have a lot of snow. The nice fluffy kjnd perfect for skiing. We have had about 15cm of the white stuff.

Hope you feel better kt. I'm in the same boat with a chest and haad cold.

Have a nice day everyone.

Happy Birthday AGuy and Merry Christmas y'all!

Hope everyone who's feeling under the weather gets better soon.

It's sunny today and to be in the upper 40sF-not complaining about that! Today we're doing the normal Jewish thing to do on Christmas--going to the movies and eating Chinese food. :rotfl: We're going to see Rogue One again because my dad and I dozed off a bit in the beginning (not because the movie was boring, but because we'd been up late the previous night), and my mom and youngest siblings have yet to see it. Hopefully since it's been out for a bit, the theater won't be too crowded.

Have a nice day, everyone.

Good morning all, and Merry, Merry. Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful, peaceful day today. Hallmark is running all their movies without commercials......except for Hallmark commercials, LOL

kt...definitely a bummer to be feeling so lousy for Christmas....Hope you have chicken soup to help soothe it all.

We had a lot of melting with the warmer weather, the wind picked up a lot last evening, and today, my walkway is icy, so I opted to not go to church AGAIN, AND i really miss going. (3rd week) I did listen this morning to last night's recorded service, so...at least I had that.

I know that those of you that get to watch small children had to have a blast...that is so much fun. Got a pic of Julian fixing milk & cookies for Santa...

Santa's milk & cookies 2016.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My son lives in Central Wisconsin, said it is glare ice there. Hope Mandy is o.k. where she is. Nasty weather, for sure. Tis grey and gloomy out, 28°. Gonna try and see what Hallmark has in the afternoon.....I began a movie last night, came on late, and I had not seen in, which surprised me. LOL. But, I just could not stay up, as it was too late, so, only got the first third or so. Hope it comes on again. And not a year from now. LOL

It is wonderful everyone us stopping by to share their wishes today.

Muzza: Happy Murray celebrations at home.

OC: Enjoy your warmer weather.

Kat: glad you have your umbrella with you.

Shan: we lived your pictures.

Days: Enjoy Star Wars

Poirot: Julian was a cutie.

Time for church.

I decided to make a quick change of clothes after church before going
out again.

Poirot, thank you for the picture of Julian. I'm glad he's enjoying his day.

DaysD, I think it's strange Jewish people go movies today and eat Chinese food.
I guess someone started doing that a long time ago and it continues.
I'm doing the movie, but no restaurants open in my area.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday to AGuy. Had I not arrived early back in the day, I too might have a birthday on or next to Christmas. Here, the weather is sunny and pleasant. If things play out as they have in certain past years, the weather today will turn out to be a lot nicer than what we'll get on Easter Sunday. Below is an image from the Horton Cabin Raccoon Christmas fest. Their Christmas is especially merry because all the Salemites stayed in Salem where they belong.

60092cb3f6aaa8b6491e887f6b4c2e3d.jpg

Back