12/25/17 - Donuts on Christmas Day!

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joy to the world, Peace on Earth........6 below zero here, Brrrrr.

Glad I went to church services yesterday. Still dark, but it seems that it stopped snowing. Have a wonderful, happy day, one and all. Big grin. (P.S. Yesterday, I had to go to the grocery store for the paper, and a couple things, made sure to thank the clerks for agreeing to work that day!! )

Merry Christmas, and God Bless us, every one.

And...we cannot forget we have a birthday guy, here today. A.Guy, to be exact. Happy Birthday, my friend....and we do have a cake! :)

ec8c5067492cb43a6a2f7fc3668facfe.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! Happy Birthday to Jesus our savior.

Happy Birthday Aguy. I hope you have an awesome day!

We have had snow all night and it’s still snowing. It is beautiful but it’s only 12 degrees. I hope everyone has a beautiful day with our families! Stay warm.

Merry Christmas everyone! All is merry and bright with very windy 29° day here. Wishing we had some snow here. But the couple flurries we got yesterday were perfect for the nostalgia going back to my Mam Maw and Pappy's and seeing all my siblings, cousins, nieces, and nephews at my childhood home.

Just got the sister and her kids and my mom downstairs so here we go.

Hope y'all have a blessed day!

Merry Christmas to you all and to your families!

Happy Birthday A Guy, hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends!

It's cold here with snow on the ground, feels very seasonal and I love it.

Have a great day and hugs to you all.

Merry Christmas everyone and a very happy special birthday to AGuy. Hope you have an awesome day and may e today you can take your sons vehicle out for a joyride.

Driving home tomorrow morning and leaving at 5am again. Have a nice day doing whatever it is you like doing today.

Sun shining bright, wind blowing the snow around like mad, brrrr. still 6 below...........

Safe trip, Muzza, hope it still as pretty and snowless on the road as the other day.

Looks as tho there is a football game.....which is why Days may be shown earlier out west.......

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Everyone !

I had a wonderful day with my cousin and her husband. The weather wasn't great , but PennDot (Pennsylvania Department of Transportation) and ODot (Ohio side) had the roads cleared by the time I got the car cleared of ice and snow. As usual. my cousin and I each prepared half of the dinner ahead of time then finished everything off together in her kitchen. Her hubby wasn't up to eating dinner, but he nibbled from the cheese plate all day. Of course I made sure to buy all of his favorites that he normally doesn't get. Better to eat cheeses than nothing at all.

Happy Birthday, A.Guy. I hope you had a nice Christmas and Birthday celebration with your company.

Christmas-Themed-Cake-18.jpg

I opened my bag of goodies before I cleaned my house today.
There was candy, bath items and other things. I cleaned my
house because I invited a woman from Sunday school class for
dinner. After a few problems a long the way, she told me last
night she would be here.

I made a turkey breast, dressing and had cranberry sauce. She
brought potatoes. She didn't take any leftovers. I'll be freezing
things tomorrow. We started a puzzle after dinner. I'm not sure
when I'll find the time to finish it.

A. Guy I hope you had a good day like I did. If can find your way
here, I still have some pumpkin bread.

I'm glad everyone had a good day.

Sleep well.

Hello. A. Guy, I'm sorry I'm so very late getting here to wish you a happy birthday. Hope it was real good!

I enjoyed reading the posts from all of you. Sounds like most had a pretty good day.

I ate Christmas dinner at the nursing home with my husband. The food was pretty good--I had turkey and dressing--but they didn't have any cranberry sauce, of all things! Still, the meal was good and I was thankful to get it. I even got pecan pie, an alternative to the pumpkin pie they were serving. The meal and the early afternoon went okay. Later, not so much. I left an hour earlier than I had planned. I just had to get out of there. When I got home I saw that my niece was in the middle of feeding our cows so I caught up with her and went with her as she finished. Being out with the cows is the best therapy for me, to nobody's great surprise. It was close to dark when we finished.

Later this evening, I got to watch the last 1/4-1/3 of The Shop Around the Corner, my favorite Christmas movie.

Squirrel, I didn't know you were sick but I'm so glad you were improved enough to go to your sister's house.

A lovely Christmas and now ready to watch our last Christmas movie (adults). My sister's ham and fixings meal was delicious and my dinner as well. I think I might skip breakfast!

Wishing everyone a restful and peaceful night and a warm Tuesday. Blessings to you all.

I hope all of my friends here at Salem Spectator had a Merry Christmas. My brother and his kids came over and spent Christmas with my mother and I.

Happy Birthday, AGuy. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Thank you, everyone, for the beautiful cakes, and best wishes! :love:

I had a small party last week. My son brought a selection of Buffalo Wild Wings, the hot ones. :)

OC, it's good to hear that you had a Christmas dinner. I hope that your husband will be helped by the therapy sessions, and that he will then be able to get around better.

Back