12/9/19 -Hearings....no show?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again NBC is bumping everything off the air to cover the folks in D,C. who love the sound of their own voices, I guess. Sorry, but the news programs cover all quite extensively.,...Anyway, no idea when they will end. Summary will either be impossible, or very late, if they do run the show somewhere, some time.

Sorry, Poirot. My NBC station is not carrying the D.C. stuff, thank goodness! My tv is on mute and I won't actually watch until later but it looks like Eli and Lani are talking, Gabi comes to Julie's place and they are happily chatting, JJ is holding a gun on Kristen, and Abigail is talking with Jennifer..

Oh and I did see Stevano and Gina talking at the beginning.

Lucky you........The NY station is carrying the hearings, as is my local.........I thought they would break for lunch, but no such luck.

all the local channels have the hearing, I've got channel 26-3 (Laff TV) on for background noise, currently Night Court is on. :)

I wonder why no one was told this was going to happen today

Last edited:
Oh, the hearings were scheduled for today, but you are right in that NBC neglected to inform it's viewers that programming would be pre-empted today. However, it seems some stations carried the show, probably because it is usually shown later in the afternoon......

JS, I'm glad you found it. I'm going to wait until it gets on On Demand to see it.

Last edited:
Back