2-29-2016 - Donuts & Leap Day

OC, I'm glad your trip to the doctor was ok. I guess I should call her
my cat. I have another cat. He's the one the wakes me up sometimes
in the morning.

robin, thanks for posting the picture.

I haven't watched the Oscars in years and I don't miss it.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't realize you had another cat, Kat. I feel the same about the Oscars. They don't interest me at all, since I don't watch any modern movies.

Robin, it looks like you have a lovely patio and pool area, surrounded by beautiful plants. Interesting about the chop sticks. I think your plants do for you what my cows do for me. :)

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is fabulous! Today has been an okay day and a lot better then the last couple of days. Things still need to get better on my end but I am sure with time they will. I went to work, came home and did all my chores before dinner except for drying the load of laundry that is in the dryer right now. I am not feeling 100% as I am currently fighting a bad sinus infection and my back is hurting me a little bit. I noticed my back was giving me some trouble on Saturday and it still hurts. It makes bending over interesting.

The weather was not bad for most of the day. But since 4:45 pm this afternoon, the weather has been bad as the winds got extremely gusty and had a squall come in which brought a mix bag of ice, rain and snow. The weather tomorrow is supposed to be bad here as we are expected to get a really bad winter storm, so much for winter going out like a lamb.

Robinsnest: Is the picture you posted in this thread a picture of your backyard?!?! :) If so, your backyard is absolutely gorgeous!

I hope that each and everyone of you have a marvelous Monday. Much happiness to you all

Back