2/5/19 - Donuts & the Groundhog was right

manda, sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll continue to pray for him.

Lil0, good luck going out shopping this week.

Shan, be careful in the snowy weather.

Snowing again, started around 1:30. Manda, prayers for your uncle. My cousin had to have a trach...not a pleasant thing, as has to be cleaned out constantly. Her family wasn't all that good about it, as she seemed to have to be back in hospital every few weeks. They were all shown exactly what and how, but it evidently is difficult.
Shan, that polar thing seems to have a pocketful of problems for various parts of the country.
Muzza.....stay home and rest, get over the cold. Your body is trying to tell you something. :)
O.C. you, too, stay home, away from the germ full air. Now's the time folks. wash those hands, again, and again. And keep them off your face. :)
Like Lil0, need to get out shopping......Our roads are black ice in places, plus the snow. Some hwys plowed and salted, others, nope. So, it's a coin toss. Sometimes it is not yourself you worry about.......but the other driver! I have errands & dr. on thursday, earlier this winter, it seemed it would snow at night, plows out aby 5/6 a.m. and all was well. Not the case of late.

Noel - weird thing is that my uncle is not related to my mom at all other than through my sister and I, my uncle is my dad's sister's husband. My mom and aunt & uncle have just always gotten along despite the fact that she divorced my dad. My sister and I however almost never talk to our dad, so my mom is picking up my sister because she knows how important our uncle is to the both of us. I'm closer to him than I am to my father.

Poirot - I hope you're able to get out to the store safely.

Hello..... Hunny Bunny is watching the state of the union.... I'm on the Spectator... not paying attention to anything being said....
This morning I got up at 5 baked a breakfast casserole, scrambled 26 eggs and cooked 50 sausages. We had a very busy day and I thought we needed a good breakfast to start the day off properly...... everyone was surprised at the amount of food prepared... it was really easy... I don't know why they were surprised.... it's not rocket science, it's cooking.....
The day was hectic busy crazy busy lots of angry parents to find out they were were on a waiting list.... but hey it is what it is.... and then around 2 pm..... the computer system crashed.... AGAIN...... it is so annoying.....

I'll be heading to bed shortly.... tomorrow night I have bonsai.... I'm going to try to take a tree in.... if I get home early enough tomorrow to get some advice on it.... or maybe I won't and then I can leave as soon as the business portion of the meeting has ended.

have a great night... Manda prayers for you and your family......

Robin: you can whip up a breakfast like that for us any ole day. Enjoy your bonsai meeting tomorrow and have a good night's rest.

OC, for some reason I thought robinsnest works for a big unified school district with thousands of students?

I work for a large district with thousand of students..... I fed only our department.... not the entire district office staff.... that might have been a bigger challenge....

Back