SPOILER !! 2017 Casting Teaser

SOD also has a blind item about a "starlet" who found success in prime time and movies coming back. If this is Days related, I say Shelley Hennig (Stephanie). There is another blind item about a fan favorite returning for a short visit. I think Stephanie and Sami could potentially be back for weddings.
With everything that has gone on with and continues to go on with Joey, Kayla, Steve, I do not recall anything being said about calling Stephanie to let her know what has been happening. You'd have thunk that there would have been some mention of her, eh? Perhaps I missed it but I'd welcome Stephanie back as long as she was a strong, independent, confident girl that she was when she first came on. Although the first Stephanie was a different actress these are qualities she brought to the character.

With everything that has gone on with and continues to go on with Joey, Kayla, Steve, I do not recall anything being said about calling Stephanie to let her know what has been happening. You'd have thunk that there would have been some mention of her, eh? Perhaps I missed it but I'd welcome Stephanie back as long as she was a strong, independent, confident girl that she was when she first came on. Although the first Stephanie was a different actress these are qualities she brought to the character.

Actually they did mention Stephanie when the big bad 3 FIRST got to Salem. Kayla said something like, we shouldn't have to worry about Stephanie, because they are here, and want who is here.

Going back to the blind item in SOD, Rachel Melvin (Chelsea) also I believe matches a "starlet" who had success in primetime and movies. Though Shelley Henning (Stephanie) would have much more a richer storyline then Chelsea would have on set currently. Though Chelsea could move in with Kate working aside with her.

Eras, the "starlet who had success in primetime and movies”, could also match Charlotte Ross, the original Eve Donovan. After leaving Days, she has starred or co-starred in numerous movies and television series.

I'd love to have Michael Weiss come back in his portrayal of Mike Horton.

I'd also like to see Billy Warlock come back as Frankie Brady.

Although I would love to see Chandler Massey return as Will Horton, I don't think I want to have a resurrection or any "body switch" like what was done with Aiden. Now if he were to be a new character with a very close resemblance to Will Horton, I would be open to that.

Ooooooh tennisdocc I wouldn't put that past them.

I suggested the Charlotte Ross (Eve) subbing for Kassie Depaiva (Eve) a while ago. Was she Emmy nominated?

While I agree that Chelsea does fit the starlet description, I have a hard time believing she'd be back in Salem without Bo.

Heather, Charlotte Ross/ex-Eve was nominated for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series in 1990 and 1991. I honestly don't see Eve returning anytime soon, since Valerie Grant, Shane and Kim Donovan are on screen.

As I result, I'm thinking that the return will be Chandler Massey/Will since it won't impact the storyline in a negative way.

JS, it would be difficult to bring Eve back now, because Days has reduced Valerie Grant's age by 10-15 years, which means that she, as well as David Banning would be in their 50s, which would be same age as Eve. David and Valerie should be in the 60s since Scotty Banning/Rick Hearst was on screen in 1989-1990 as a young man in his 20s, when he managed Eve's (then Charlotte Ross) musical career.

In my opinion, it would be much easier for Days to bring back Will/Chandler Massey back.

And you've been watching Days long enough to know that age doesn't mean a thing. Susan left Salem with Baby Elvis being a toddler. He returned to Salem a few years later as 30-something adult and was paired with Sami, a grown woman who once babysat him. Kristen returned to Salem and was eventually engaged to Brady, a man she bounced on her knee as a toddler.

Eve's age, in relation to Valerie's age, means absolutely nothing.

I would enjoy seeing Charlotte Ross return as Eve. She was so good in that role.

As far as EJ DiMera goes. He was born in 1997. At that time Sami was about 20 years old. EJ left Salem with his mother the following year in 1998 as a baby/toddler. In 2006 (just 8 years later) he is a grown man (the actor James Scott was 27 when he started playing the role of EJ DiMera) and Sami was roughly the same age, maybe 28 or 29. I think that was the most extreme case of SORAS that I can recall.

Back