2020 Preview

It will be the week of January 6th, when the tales will be told, (questions we all have had answered)
Steve-ano is going to pretend to be Steve, but of course will be "off" ala how Gina is as Hope. Rafe calls Shawn to come to Salem, that is how much Hope's odd behavior is bothering him. (Shawn would be her closest kin......and he has dealt with Gina in the past!)

The fact that the Salemites haven't put 2 + 2 together regarding "Hope's" odd behavior is ridiculous, considering they know Rolf has been in town this whole time. They know he's turned her into Princess Gina before. They know he's messed around with people's brains and memories (RoboJohn). Hope flirting with and coming on to John should've been a major clue, but nope, John's been written as too stupid to really notice.

So......Steve-ano is bored with just staying in that room all the time, so Gina suggests he don a patch, & go out, pretending to be Steve. He does this on New Year's Eve. And thus, Salem thinks Steve Johnson is back.......
Meanwhile, (this is so stupid)...Lani throws a rock thru the window at Gabi Chic!

Hold on to your hats, and jaws, as what happened to Adrienne is revealed. Not the how, but the who........Yes, Will was framed, and yes, by Victor & Xander....to protect the real culprit who was drunk, & has no memory whatsoever of it.

Yes, I read that it was Maggie......and of course Vic would want to protect her. The article doesn't say the how, just the who......Remember Victor gave up everything, company, house etc. to Deimos for the antidote to save Maggie. So, he would easily do it again. But Xander knows, hmmm, just happened to think, Xander is now CEO of Titan, isn't he?

And then there is Will, who has accepted and taken responsibility for Adrienne's death, wonder how he is convinced of that? And why was Maggie drinking? I mean I remember she fell off the wagon, but she was back on it.

Someone had typed up a summary of the key stories on another discussion board, with the SOD as the source. I can copy that and put it here, but I don't want violate any rules. And, once Maggie finds out what she did, she will be devastated, not to mention when she finds out that Will was set up. Couldn't they have found someone else to set up? Why would Vic want to ruin Sonny's marriage? I hope Claire is out of that bed in Bayview, because Maggie is going to need it!

but nope, John's been written as too stupid to really notice
At least us they spared us the daily torment of watching this for 7-11 months though!

Maggie being the culprit is a nice twist. Victor framing Will I will only care about if it gets the Big Boy out of Vic's orbit for good. Xander likes Maggie so it makes sense for him to help Victor, of course he got something from the deal, too. Might be interesting.

I have no words for the idiocy of Steve-aNO.

Jack will be lighting into Steve for his "changed" behavior. The preview really only covers the one week...No mention of Chad & Abby either, Roman, & others. But am sure they will get a few scenes here & there.

I also read with the spoilers, and this is just SPECULATION, but I kind of like it, that Evan is really David's father and HE killed Jordan. Although, if he is David's bio father, he could just claim him with a DNA test, right? Since the father never signed over his rights to the child, or we would know who he is.

Back