2020 Preview

If Maggie really was the one who killed Adrienne, one would think when the truth comes out, she'd have to go to prison. Maybe there will be a double-twist and Victor/Xander will find out it wasn't Maggie after all, but some random character.

Has it been confirmed that Adrienne was hit by a car??? I have not read that anywhere.

No, just speculation based on Maggie being drunk and causing Adrienne's death, but not remembering. And Will somehow thinking he did it.

I rephrased my comment so it doesn't appear to be the case (of Maggie driving drunk) as it was only my speculation.

In the upper right corner it says "casting news, Days fave returns". Who is that about?

2020 :sick::sick::sick::sick:! More upset and nonsense for the fans. We need new writers that respect the legacy of this show. :cry:

I think Evan being David's father is interesting seeing as he is his "manny". But no, I think maybe he was somehow hired by Victor to make the moves on Sonny to keep him from Will and digging into finding out if Will really is guilty.

Back