3/18/20 - Pre-empt again.....no show

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sorry folks, came on for 1 minute (Ciara sitting by Hope's bed, begging Kayla to tell her that her mom is back. That is all.......the news conf. continues

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

For crying out loud, is this going to be every day now??? I feel like they just keep regurgitating the same info over and over.

I only saw part of it with Hope/Gina supposedly remembering some things and being upset by what she was remembering and being told, but I'm just not buying it. At the end, Orpheus hears Ciara telling Rafe that Orpheus is alive and is Evan's/Christian's father. Guess that means Ciara is in trouble.

I have to agree with you! I did not like that little smile on "Hope's" face when she first came out. Knowing these stupid writers, I bet we are still going to have to suffer with Princess Gina for awhile more.

Yep, I think we are in for daily briefings at, I am guessing, 12:00? (They come on here around 9). The briefing wouldn't be so bad if the reporters didn't ask the same questions every day on and on and on, trying to start something that is not needed at all. It doesn't sound like we are missing much from the show, though. And, yes, I agree that we have not seen (or heard :cry:) the last of Gina

First 10 minutes disrupted by virus reports. Lot's of jumping scenes today.

Hope is in recovery. Kayla and Ciara are there. Ciara begging her to wake up. When she does, is she really her mom? Hope just smiles.

Cut to Ben/Clyde. Ben is angry that Clyde would help Orpheus. Clyde/Orpheus flashback. Can't an old friend visit another old friend. Clyde says "we ain't friends" Orpheus remembers Clyde had a nest egg. Clyde says why should I help you? Orpheus says I'll bust you out of here when I get on my feet. Orpheus says 50/50 split of the nest egg. Clyde says 80/20. Clyde tells him of key to safe deposit box in his dead wife's jewelry box. It's in California with Jordan. Orpheus says, funny but my son is in California too.

Rafe/police
busting in the door to the room Evan/Christian is in. Baby David is not there and neither is Orpheus.

Back to Ben/Clyde

Flashback to Orpheus in disguise visiting Clyde. Ben learns Clyde is the reason Evan/Jordan met. Clyde says Orpheus probably ran off with his money. Ben says well, he ran off with my nephew.

Back to Hope. Of course it's me. Why would you have any doubt? In comes Doug, Jennifer and Jack. Hugs with Doug. Hope cocks that eyebrow which makes me think she is faking as she told Rolf she would. Not sure because it really seems she it Hope. They are all telling Hope they are glad she is back. Jen asks Kayla if there is a chance she is faking. Hope overhears. Faking? Was I in an accident? What did happen? What is wrong with me. She doesn't understand why she had surgery. Hope has no memory. Kayla tells her to think back and what is the last thing she remembers.

Rafe/Lani/Eli

Rafe taking Evan/Christian in for questioning. they leave. At police station - Rafe shows David's train to Evan. The train was found in square when someone in hoodie is hustling through square not wanting to be seen. Evan claims not to know. Rafe left message for DA/judge to have bail revoked. Evan claims Lani/Eli are witness. They of course, see/hear nothing. Evan threatens lawsuit. Rafe gets call. DA is unable to revoke Evan's bail. Rafe says it's his fault. He got the judge to revoke bail thinking he could follow Evan. Lani reassures they'll find David. They have to let Evan go.

Hope

Last thing she remember is praying for Julie in the chapel. Questions Doug if Julie is alive. Hope remembers Rolf came up behind her and he is the answer to her prayers. He can help Julie. How he has helped others. She remember going to lab with Rolf. Rolf had a vial with liquid. She remembers him filling syringe and stabbing her with it. She gets upset that no one is telling her what he did to her. All leave except Kayla and Jennifer. Kayla tells her she was turned into Princess Gina. Kayla tells her of microchip. Hope is in disbelief. Jen tells her it's gone. Kayla tells her it's clear Hope is back. Hope asks how long. She can't believe she has been gone for a year and a half. Jen tells her she was in a coma for a year. Oops. Hope wants to know why she was in a coma. Did Rolf do that? Jen tells her she fell of balcony at Bistro. Hope thanks God she is okay. When no one answers who pushed you, it dawns on Hope. Cries/hugs. Hope can't believe she could do that to her best friend/cousin. Jen says no one blames you for all the things you did. Que Hope, what?

Ciara on the phone with Ben. Hope seems to be herself. Ben happy for her. Any updates on David. No. Ben says I have some. Ciara calls Rafe. Ciara might have something. Ben thinks he knows accomplice. Orpheus. Clyde says Orpheus is alive and is Evan's father.

Jack/Doug in the square - hate to see Hope so upset that she can't remember. Jack commiserates. We need to give Hope time. She'll remember. Jack says we have to remember Gina is gone and Hope is back, everyone seems to be saying that. Foreshadowing, I think.

Orpheus steps off the elevator in the famous hoodie disguise. That was the end of the show.

I hope this makes sense folks!

Hope definitely had a sly smile while hugging Doug. And I didn't notice the accent but something she said, I think right before or right after Jack and Jenn mentioned her possibly faking, was very Gina. I wish I could remember what it was but it was something like "Why would I not" as opposed to "Why wouldn't I".

Thanks, Tina, I am hoping to be able to see it sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hope: She looked quite good for a person who had just undergone surgery. Does University Hospital offer post-op beauty services so that patients can look their best when they awaken after surgery? And why was Hope so distraught when she learned that she'd once again been causing havoc as Princess Gina? The last time this happened, she snapped out of it on her own and never looked back. (Is this over-the-top behavior evidence that she's still the wicked princess?) Finally, instead of anguishing over having been Princess Gina, it would have made for a better scene if Hope:
  • complained that her hair color was all wrong;
  • remarked that her manicure was truly awful;
  • and complained about having the von Amberg family crest tattooed on her shoulder.
Evan/Christian: The Son-of-Orpheus may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he was on target today:
  • complaining about civilians accompanying Rafe on police business (his "goon squad);
  • noting the awful reputation of the Salem P.D.
D.A. Giddens: This guy is all bark and no bite. Right now, he looks like he's an even worse district attorney than Charles Woods, Aiden Jennings, and Justin. Even that trio would have revoked Evan's bail after learning that there was ample solid evidence that Orpheus Jr. was a kidnapper.

Gotta say, Jason, you surprise me. Evan did KILL Jordan, did let Ben take the fall, has kidnapped David, who, according to law, is NOT his son. Yep, other Salemites have a list of wrongdoings as well, but Evan's are hard to ignore. While it is hard to choose someone to root for........Evan doesn't seem to be that person. In MY opinion

Thank you all, I did not get to see any more, except maybe about 15 min. Tyler, Bless your heart.

Here is the deal. I happen to be able to get the NY broadcast, at 11 a.m. MY time, which is noon in NY. That happens to be the time that NBC station will pre-empt for whatever, and a good time, evidently for news conferences. This is why I can post the summaries around 12:45-Central.

Here is the rub. When pre-empted, I never know if it will be 10 min., 30, or whole hour. And folks, I have a life, errands, things to do. If I wait around to see if this pre-empt will only last 15 min. and it takes an hour, then I cannot watch later.

So, honestly, I appreciate when you jump in, help out. Am so grateful. Thank you, so very much. We are currently in trying times, and need to stick together, whatever the need. God Bless!

Thanks, TylerJax

Is she or isn't she Hope? That's the big question of the day. Hope seemed
upset that she hurt Jennifer. Will we ever know the truth if she really Hope?

Rolf is a miracle worker. It doesn't look like he had to cut much of Hope's
hair to get the chip out.

It's Clyde's fault that Evan and Jordan met, but he got a grandson out of it.

I was upset with Ciara that she didn't tell Rafe right away about Evan's dad.

Eli and Lani aren't Salem cops, but they are acting like they are following Evan.

Rolf is a miracle worker. It doesn't look like he had to cut much of Hope's
hair to get the chip out.
I thought Kayla said it was at the base of the skull, which I took to be at/around her hairline in the back.

Back