3-2-17 - Donuts & Electricity Is Back On

I don't think her school does much for Dr Suess day. I didn't see anything about it in last week's newsletter. Bet that breakfast was fun for the kids, big and small. :) Of course every state has a different system. They standardize stupid stuff, but not stuff that would actually make sense. :rotfl:

Found the pump that supplies water from the well for the cows was not shutting off so I unplugged it. Also the light I had in there for heat was shattered, and there appears to be a leak at the cutoff valve--again. I hope the pump is not ruined. I just bought it last year. Don't know how long it had been running.

We got down to freezing last night. Has been nice today, sunny, in the 60s*, not windy. Have a good evening and sleep well, everyone.

16997768_1246714438699796_2746240037657638855_n.jpg

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone had a fantastic day. Today was an okay but really busy day. I went to work, came home and relaxed for a bit then had dinner. I had chicken, corn and rice. It was quite delicious. After dinner I did quite a bit of chores that really needed to get done and right now I am kicking up my feet and watching television. I don't plan on doing anything else for today.

I am so tired. I also have not felt very good the last couple of days, although right now I feel better. The last couple of days I've had a bad headache, and last night, because of my headache, my stomach was starting to feel nauseous. This morning I woke up with a headache too, so it's been a week of working with a chronic headache.

The weather has gotten so much colder, winter is definitely back and I for one am not too happy. Right now it is mostly cloudy and 21 F. Brrrrr. I need to have a word or two with Mother Nature again, it's March. I am done with Winter already.

Poirot: I love that cake. I would not want to eat it at all. Pretty cake.

Wishing all of you a terrific Thursday evening. Sending each one of you much happiness.

Back