3/25/20 - Pre-empted - Partial summary (last 35 min)

Originally, story for them great. But then, the suits discovered folks liked the story, the couple together (the cabin) they decided, much later, to put them together, and wrote them as "super couple" even though they had not attained that status. Unfortunately, since then, story for them has been abominable, so either they kick the current headwriter in the butt, and tell him to think again........or get a new headwriter.

Thanks, Poirot.

It was interesting Brady wanted to have another child with Kristen, but she said no.
Great news. I like the charity idea, but how will that work when they find out
Rachel is really alive?

Abe talked to Nicole about getting the DNA test. She reminded him it's Salem and
sometimes they are wrong. I'm glad she remembered that.

Nicole better hope Xander thinks she has stopped her investigation. She might
end up in the grave with the lab tech.

Roman doesn't want Hattie to leave. Is it because he likes her
or she looks like Marlena?

I fast forwarded most of Ciara and Ben. I'm not interested in people taking a shower.

I was also glad that Nicole said DNA tests in Salem can't be trusted. So why did you do it in Salem? I am waiting for her to see Xander threatening the lab guy. He keeps doing it instead of keeping his distance.

Gee Brady, why shouldn't you try for another baby with Kristen? Maybe because she's almost 60? I cannot wait until evil Kristen returns and Brady is once again the fool. I love Brady but he's an idiot for getting involved with that wretch. And I am still hoping for baby twist. Random 3rd baby. Both Sarah and Kristen's babies died. I know sad, but Mackenzie cannot really be Rachel.

I fast forwarded most of Ciara and Ben. I'm not interested in people taking a shower.

I won't be watching them either but I couldn't think how to say it. Your words are perfect. "I'm not interested in people taking a shower."

Macgyverswife, I almost choked when Brady suggested that he and Kristen try for another baby. This is all so unrealistic.

My wish for a big twist........that Jennifer is still in her coma, and it is all a bad nightmare, from which she wakes up at last, and NONE of it happened. No, that would never be, I know. But while I had hopes for the time jump, alas, it has not worked. Even the writers have a problem remembering what year it is, what happened when, etc. etc. Heck, they cannot even remember how old Kristen is. LOLOL

I have been hoping for the Jennifer still in a coma idea for a long time. I was thinking that it would be the thing that brings them back in line with real time. I sort of stopped thinking that because there were things early on that she wouldn't have known, but it is a soap so no one would care. I think this is a good possibility.

I have been hoping for the Jennifer still in a coma idea for a long time. I was thinking that it would be the thing that brings them back in line with real time. I sort of stopped thinking that because there were things early on that she wouldn't have known, but it is a soap so no one would care. I think this is a good possibility.
Heck, I'm still hoping Sami was shot when the cop shot up the pub back in 2011 and has been in a coma ever since and all of the storylines since then have been in her mind.

Back