3-29-2016 - Donuts and Lively Critters

My stray child, the one I took in when he was 13, he and his wife found out they there having a boy. The child was given Great Grandpa's, Grandpa's and Dad's name. So he became NRG, IV. As they didn't know if they'd call him by his first name like his dad or his middle name like his grandpa's, I called him "Energy" the closest pronunciation to his initials, NRG.

After a month, they went with his full first name Norman. His dad is Norm. Together they are "The Norms". I'm interested in the baby due in July and what plans that son and wife have for names. I was simply named after a great aunt.

Robin, my brother's name is fourth generation. If you think I had problems dealing with mix-ups of my name and Mama's, it can't compare to his problems, lol. His middle name is Rhett and that is what we call him. His friends used to tease him in school, asking "where's Scarlett", so he got clever and would tell them "she's Gone with the Wind", lol.

My two sisters and I have Irish Catholic names. My mom, both sisters, myself and both of my daughters have C names. My grandma (mom's side), mom, both sisters, me, both daughters and my niece have the same middle name though my daughters have two middle names to change it up.

My mother and father argued about what to name their 13 lb. baby [me] and so they picked a name not in either side of the family. Well......it's not boring!

In high school, I had a friend named Noel. If anyone commented about it, he would say, "Well, at least no one has to say, 'Noel who?'" All of the girls liked his name (he was extremely good looking!) :) I think it's a very pretty name for a girl.

Is it true that OB nurses joke around about the "Father's Day Rush?" :drunk:

Back