3-30-2018 - Donuts & Good Friday/Passover

Oh, I do love peanuts.......Well, it stopped snowing, this is the first part of the storm, the next part will begin later this evening....Gad, the weathermen are just saying it is going to be even worse than originally were told.

And my dear friend called me this afternoon, after coming home from ER...she went out her door, slipped on her step, she really doesn't know how, except she was laying on the ground, her leg twisted oddly. She has two fractures, one up higher, and one just above the ankle, is wearing a walking boot, but told to keep mostly off. And she is to see the orthopedist next Thursday! She has a large amount of family coming for Easter, so fortunately, they will bring the food. Luckily, her son was home, so someone WAS there to help her.

MY doctor's office called and while I have had this appt. for a year now, my doc cannot make it next Friday, so I got moved up to Tuesday instead, and not only that, have to go there twice, early for lab, then return in afternoon for the followup. Sheesh!

OC - it I easier to visualize where friends live when they personally describe the area. And it is fun. Thanks for asking.

Poirot - thank goodness your friend's son was home to help her after that fall. Especially since the weather is turning colder with wind and snow. Hope your appointment next week is in good weather.

Time for Good Friday services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poirot, how awful for your friend. I'm glad her family is bringing food. I hope they pamper her!

Kat, thanks for mentioning the blue moon. I wouldn't have thought to look if you hadn't said something. I was hoping to see it big and orange as it came off the horizon but it was already up a good ways and real pale, before the sun had gone completely down. There were some clouds down low though. I think that kept me from seeing it earlier and made it look pale when I first saw it.

Robin I like your tree. I hope it isn't bad for me to say it is cute. But it does look cute to me.

Back