3/4/18 - Donuts and a grin

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Smile....or jaw drop.....Just saw this, am off to church....

It was titled..........MEALS ON WHEELS IN CANADA.........

28467643_1039077542930811_2342268454306149703_n.jpg

:eek: EEK! I hope that biker made it out to safety.

It's an overcast, but not too cold, morning here. My deck was wet when I got up but nothing much to measure. Possibly rain today before it all clears out. All has been quiet here since Friday, except for husband calling me twice last evening, asking me to come get him, and not understanding why I couldn't/wouldn't.

Have a good day, everyone, if you can.

Morning all. With the chores of yesterday done, today I will tackle the pool pump. What do I know about pool pumps? Not one darn thing. But Hunny Bunny does. He will be sitting nearby and talking me through this chore. Pray for me.

That is one fantastic picture, Poirot. Thanks for the grin.

Gloomy day here again. It rained this morning off and on.

OC, I'll keep praying for you and your husband.

robin, good luck with the pool pump today.

I hope everyone on the east coast is doing well. I saw photos this morning
of the bad weather going on.

I hope everyone will have a relaxing and peaceful afternoon.

Glad you all enjoyed the pic, it sure made me laugh, poor guy. At least he has a helmet!

Spit some snow during the night, not much, but 36° this morning. So what tiny bit that showed on roofs melted. It is spitting something or other every now and then, doesn't show except on a windshield. Very windy. But....now the lion roars, as we have a winter advisory from 3 a.m. tonight (actually that is Mon.) to 6 a.m. on Tuesday! And I have the hearing test scheduled for 10 a.m. How fun. LOL Back to grey skies, and feels colder than it is, with that stiff wind.

Mad at myself, wore a blouse, as it seemed to have warmed up, (instead of a sweater) and shiver me timbers. Brrrrr.

And gee, the streets were all clear, no snow, no ice, no puddles.......guess that warmer temps and sun was to make some room for what is coming.

Good luck with that pump Robin, when we had our pool, all I ever had to know was how to turn it on and off. Oh, and to empty water when it rained a lot, and fill it when the kids got to having so much fun that the water level would drop. (Splashing, jumping in, water fights (friendly ones, you know...) The couple that bought that house called me to come over and show them again, as they had forgotten. LOL

A late afternoon hello.

Poirot: that picture is both funny and terrifying. Sure hope the guy isn't prone to muscle cramps when pedaling at lightning speed.

Just a quiet day after sleeping after 1am. Obviously we slept in late and missed church. Hope each of you enjoy a nice evening.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day. Today has been an okay but a busy day. I woke up and was pretty productive immediately. I did all the chores I wanted to get done except one which I can always do next weekend. I also did some light reading today and relaxed so I am happy how this week has started.

Poirot: I laughed so hard at your post although can you imagine being chased by a bear. I will leave that to my nightmares. :eek: *shivers*

Wishing all of you a super Sunday evening. Sending each one of you so much happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing I said when I saw that pic, after laughing and chuckling.....hey, bears hibernate in winter! Tho that could have been an April or May snow, have had them here. And if that biker somehow disturbed that bear in it's den, it would be so groggy, it would not be much good at the chase.

And yes, I live in a section of the country that has bears, have had my share of seeing them, having them around, getting at the garbage, sitting on my beach (with cubs). Big, small, all kinds. But that pic and caption just has me giggling every time I look at it.

Good evening. Only took one trip to the pool supply store today. It is running sort of now. The little vacuum guy isn't doing well, so I'll drag it out of the water and go to the pool store tomorrow. And boy, is the water cold!!!

Oscars are on. I haven't seen the movies this year. I did see Coco last night. That was a fun family movie.

Oscars were the normal snooze and political side show. Now it is insomnia. My price for sleeping in today. Well in a couple hours I can watch the Bravo repeat of Days 2011.

Did not even bother with the Oscars, tho I did turn it on for about a minute, (was all in black & white)....but I have avoided all award shows (and especially the Oscars, all are ruined now) which have just become excuses for people who are supposed to be entertainers, to give political speeches. No thanks. Hallmark got my attention, instead. LOL

Did not even bother with the Oscars, tho I did turn it on for about a minute, (was all in black & white)....but I have avoided all award shows (and especially the Oscars, all are ruined now) which have just become excuses for people who are supposed to be entertainers, to give political speeches. No thanks. Hallmark got my attention, instead. LOL

I've been boycotting all award shows, too. I had Netflix on instead of the Oscars.

Back