4/11/16 - Donuts & Cinnamon Toast

LOL...any time I go to the JCPenny site, or to Zappos, I see the ads for weeks, all day. What bugs me is...why get ads for the same thing you just bought (this happened about 3 years ago, when I bought a short coat, and for months was getting coat ads. LOL)

And that is why, thanks to one of our posters, I found that Chrome browser has Ad Blocker, which can be an added extension, and I did.
However I use mostly Firefox, don't have it there, so....yep,

The "rocks" are viewing stones. Two of them are mine. One is a figure stone. It looks like a "mother and nursing a child". Okay, so you have to be in the correct frame of mine to see that. LOL

The other stone has Pegasus on it. You can see the horses head and front leg and wings. That was found while fishing in the Feather River in Northern California. Well, my son was fishing. My grandson and I were playing with rocks. It needs a decent stand. I'm not quite proficient on wood working. Not enough time in the day.

Stones are great as they require very little care. I don't have to worry about watering when I leave, or if it's too warm out, or too cold.

I enjoyed looking through the pictures, Robin. I had no idea there was such a variety in this type of thing. It always fascinates me to be reminded that there are worlds of interests out there that most of us never even realize or think about, even if we've heard of certain things. I especially like the ones with the flowers, but they are all nice.

I did catch that but since everything was like 41% off the other day, I was able to pick up two batteries and a charger along with the mower, hedge trimmer, leaf blower and weed whacker.

I love electronics so this purchase makes me very happy even if I will probably never touch the equipment lol.

One is a figure stone. It looks like a "mother and nursing a child". Okay, so you have to be in the correct frame of mine to see that. LOL

Sorry Robin, I just wasn't sure I was on the right page. I'm always seeing images in things: bark on a tree, clouds, etc. Sounds like a really fun hobby!

I have a piece of driftwood that looks very much like a shark. Friends on a forum pranked me for days by claiming that they saw no resemblance. Even after I Photo-Shopped clarification lines on the photos. :drunk:

Back