4/12/18 - Donuts & stormy weather

So I went to the office and have most of my stuff out. I was using it to store 7 of my dad's large oil paintings since it was climate controlled. The van was filled with file boxes and smaller pictures that I had. And, of course, all of the soda that I purchased at MY cost for office mates. But it it is very windy so we will now try to get the canvases out tonight if the wind dies down. To make matters even more fun today, Cox is having email server issues so I can't get to my email.

I will start looking Monday. I need today and tomorrow to process.

Robin, what a shock! Yes, you need to take a couple of days to process. I was thinking the same as the others, about how you were always going above and beyond for the company. I hope you end up with something better out of this.

Manda, I have no words that haven't already been said. Thinking of your family and hoping for safe travels for all of you.

Rocky, I can't believe how much your girls have grown. Glad you had a good time at Disney.

It was in the 90s* here today. Saturday the high will be in the 60s*. Very windy with fire danger tomorrow.

I think perhaps tonight, you need a big ol recliner chair, a glass of wine or something.....Hope you got a good severance pay. How long will health ins. go on? Gosh, so many things to consider....egads.

So the editor of our local newspaper writes a column, saying something about not being sure this area is not being subject to the Zombie Appocolypse Or The Walking Dead. Everywhere you go, people look pale, listless, wrapped in dark clothing, lifeless, shoulders slumped, feet shuffling. Nope not zombies, just your neighbors and friends, tired of winter, beaten, defeated. ................LOL, It is a big huge article, but within does mention how often it snows in April up here. So, I go to Facebook, and they have a memory up of something I said back in 2015 on April 12. "Snowing again, I am so sick of winter". LOLOL Never changes up here, for sure.

Rocky - OH MY goodness. Your little girls are young women. Thank you for the vacation story. It made me smile on this day. My daughter-in-law sent me this picture saying if this didn't make me smile nothing will.

small cassius hats.jpg

It worked. I mean who wouldn't smile at the picture of a boy wearing two hats and a pirate monkey?

Rocky: your daughters are lovely young women. It is so nice to hear your update. You are missed.

Shan: today hope you are relaxing and prepping for a fun weekend.

Kat: glad you had a day of near "perfect weather" today.

Robin: :wine: relax my friend.

Back to our birthday party.

Back