4/12/24 - Donuts and National Grilled Cheese Sandwich

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

oh that sounds lovely..... a nice grilled cheese sandwich instead of soup as the dental works heals....
So much to get done over sleeping really put a crimp in today..... but what doesn't get done today will be taken care of tomorrow.... right?

Have a smooth sailing Friday and enjoy the weekend!!

Morning all......So I called the tech place, she assured me as soon as a tech arrived she'd ask about house calls & call me back. And in 10 minutes she did (this was around 8:45 a.m.) & "Nick" was already on his way here to pick up the computers. And bingo he was here, decided to try and see if he could fix the desktop's problem while here........and he did. I got all the e-mails piled up since end of March! He took the laptop back to the shop. And then the gal called me, said they might be able to get it done today......!
Told them I can pick it up, so they are even gonna download a word program and do whatever so I can get internet. Bless hearts.......but am sure I am gonna pay big time for it all.

It's a beautiful day here. It's sunny and in the 70s. When the clouds come over, it's cooler.
The next few days in the 80s. Rain starts Tues. Then cooler again.

I bought mulch after PT this morning. I have some mulch from last year, but unsure how
much I need weeding the flowerbed. The mulch I wanted still wrapped in the shipping
plastic so they weren't wet. I'm in the flowerbed this afternoon. I'll be there Sat and
Sun afternoons too.

Poirot, great news about your computer. I'm glad the service man finally came by.

robin, sorry to hear you slept late. You must have been tired.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I've been so gone so long work has been absolutely crazy, and now that I can't ever see Days, it's so much harder to follow. I'm glad I can keep up with many of you on Facebook. Hard to believe but my girl starts high school in the fall, she was accepted into one of the charter schools that is all project based learning. Here's picture of us from Easter.
1712952997360.png

Miss you all.

Manda, great picture of both of you! Good to hear Gena gets to go to a charter high school. My daughter taught in one for years, while her kids attended and beyond. Here's wishing your sweet girl the best!

Poirot, hurray and cheers for the tech guys. Hope they got it all fixed up for you!

Kat, I look forward to the beautiful flowers you'll have to show us in a while.

Robin, I hope HB is doing well and both of you have a good weekend.

Hope Squirrel's rain has let up and she's managing all she had to do.

Well, I went through most of the day thinking it was Saturday. The days seem to run together for me anymore. Nothing eventful to tell, which is good.

manda, thanks for stopping by. We miss you.

OC, it's going to be a long while before I can plant flowers. It's going to rain a lot the next few days.
I have a luncheon to go to Monday, but will have to miss since it's a nice day. The other nice
afternoon is Wed when I do PT. I wish I had a helper.

robin, I'm glad you were able to have a grilled sandwich.

Back