4/23/24 - Donuts and National Cherry Cheesecake Day

Oh, yummm, love cheesecake, and that looks scrumptious. Maybe I can find some when I go to store today!

Sunshine right now, but rain predicted. Yesterday's rain lasted about 15 minutes, lol. Wonder how long today.....5 minutes probably.

Enjoy the day.

Morning all..... Beast is at day care...... I have a day to do things without a ball being rolled at me and an expectant dog waiting for the throw......
we have a concert tonight so my evening is planned.....

a good cherry cheesecake can't be beaten.... actually all cheesecake is good, Muzz's mom's cheesecake sound wonderful too.....

Have a great day with cheesecake real or imagined.....

It was in the 50s when I walked this morning. It's sunny and in the 70s this afternoon.
According to the forecast, it's going to rain everyday starting tomorrow until next Tues.

A busy morning. I had late morning for my hair. Before I went, I used trimmer more
along the ditch. I washed rags this morning and they're outside. Summary posted and
outside this afternoon. I wish I could stay out longer, but I'm tired.

robin, enjoy the concert.

rs, I hope you didn't get too wet leaving school.

Wishing everyone a nice rest of the day.

We had another short lived rain shower, maybe lasted about 3 minutes. It has really clouded up, so who knows.......fake clouds perhaps? Earlier, it seemed to be sun shining and bingo, that rain began, & that old Johnny Ray song popped into my head......and I said aloud.....ahhh, the Little White Cloud that Cried.
Used to really like Johnny Ray.....It was amazing his success.....as he was almost completely deaf!!!! (wore hearing aids)

Back