4/28/19 - Donuts and Frost???

Frost here as well this a.m. (26°), and I am all the way across the country!!! (tho more common here than where you are Lil0) . Sun is out, so will undoubtedly warm up some.......not where one would like it, but .....grateful for sunshine!
Will be off to church in a bit, errands afterwards. Today is First Communion for the kids, so will be a special day. I was supposed to read scripture today, but the little kids will be doing it. They are so sweet when they do this.....
Enjoy your day, my friends..........

Morning all.... my son is going to take off and go home today..... I'm sad it's been fun having him here... I do appreciate him being here and understand his desire to go home and be with is wife.....
I will be doing my PT today....and such......

rk have fun with family and packing up to move into town......

Happy Sunday

Forecast changed again. It was sunny this morning, but now it's partly
cloudy. Today's rain is gone. It's suppose to rain tomorrow.

I was planning to stay inside this afternoon, but I'll go out for a little while.
Front bed has a patch that needs new mulch. Then the front bed is done
except
for planting flowers. I plan work around the mailbox today.

robin, I'm glad your son was able to come by and help you. Good
luck with
the PT

Lil0, I hope the political meeting went well.

Poirot, I hope communion went well with the kids.

rk, when is the big moving day?

I hope everyone can have a relaxing Sunday.

Heya everybody!! :) I hope everyone is having a splendid Sunday. Today has been an okay but busy day. I got up and did some chores around the souse for a bit. Then I went out and treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. All my nails are Spring ready. It took about 2 hours to complete. After my manicure and pedicure was done I went home and had lunch and then I took a nap. After my nap I did some more chores and right now I am relaxing before I prepare for dinner. It has been a pretty good day.

The weather is sunny today but on the cool side. I am really loving the sunshine as we have had so little of it this Spring.

Wishing all of you a super Sunday and a magical Monday. Much happiness to each one of you

Last edited by a moderator:
Walked outside waived good bye to son..... walked to mailbox and back then back to the house, sat in my chair, put on a fresh icepack and the next think I knew it was 2 hours later......guess I needed a nap!!! now I've been up and I've showered and yet another nap is needed.... it always amazes me how much a shower can take out of you..... something I normally don't think about but this time I actually used the shower chair.... during the shower....I've heard from son, he has made it to California..... so now he has to determine if he is going to go all the way home or stop and my older sister's house and spend the night with her and do a well check up on her.... she's a bit.... well she needs to be in assisted living but will never go......long story.....

Have a great rest of your Sunday.....

Robin, there's no doubt your surgery and the ongoing recovery have taken a toll on you but I'm guessing you've probably been worn out for a long time and just had never stopped long enough to realize it until it was unavoidable. Either way, it's good you are able to sit down and relax and nap as needed, while your body recovers.

Hello Noel. Glad you are busy and not working or sick.

Sweetie, you did have a busy day. Enjoy your evening of relaxing and I hope you get more days of sunshine.

Good evening everyone. This has been a long weekend, but my basement is finally dry. Not much else was accomplished except laundry and cleaning the bathroom.

I decided I needed a decent dinner instead of the microwave meals I've had the last few days. Veal parmesan with spaghetti was on the menu. Plus I made a huge cheesecake with cherry topping to take to work tomorrow.

Now watching week 3 of Les Miserables on PBS. I have to say that this is the best and most understandable version that I've ever seen. It also follows the book much more closely than any of the others.

Prayers continue for all of you.
Robinsnest, I'm glad to see that you're able to walk some on your own. Hopefully the pain will continue to lessen for you.

Back