4/28/2017 - Donuts and Oatmeal with peach slices

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Morning all.

So the peach slices are frozen, and are only two but cut into smaller pieces to appear to be more. It was still nice, and Hunny Bunny liked it. I sat and ate/drank my protein shake.

Heard from the attorney. I will be going to spend the day with stepmom tomorrow to get answers to the questionnaire we have to provide to the other side. The questions are so weird. USE every day ENGLISH, folks. Hate having to send the question back to my attorney to ask "what are they asking?"

Hope everyone has a good day.

Noel - hope you can recover from the week today.

Good dreary morning....once again. Snowed some more during the night, but at least we got over the freezing mark this a.m. ....are now up to 37. Roof whiter than yesterday for sure.

LOL, Robin, one atty locally advertises on TV that he speaks to you in plain English so you will understand.

I would love peaches on oatmeal.

Still cold here, as you can tell. Feel sorry for those who eagerly planted gardens when it was so nice for several days.

Good afternoon everyone,

It is bright and sunny here, with a high of 83F. I wish I could send some of it up north to help melt snow/ice and all of that.

Today is thesis presentation day. I have to turn in my final paper (just making some last-minute edits now) and put up my poster. Some parents, students, teachers, etc., will pass through and we have to explain our project to them for like 3-4 minutes for two hours. Luckily, we'll have breaks to go see other students' work, and there's a food & beer/wine reception afterwards.

Hope all of you have a nice day.

Hello everyone. It's been pretty quiet here. I did make a store run to pick up a medication refill. The pharmacy clerk couldn't check me out, because her machine wouldn't take a debit card that didn't have a chip, so I had to go to the other clerk. :rolleyes:

Get this: I got a large cardboard envelop from Nielsen in the mail today, wanting me to participate in their TV surveys, lol. I don't even have TV service, though I have cable internet. The information included said I was chosen because my home is unique. I guess it is unique, since I don't have TV, lol. Maybe they should do a little more research of their own, eh? There were also two $1.00 bills enclosed, lol. They just wasted that money! One survey question is "How many working TV sets are there in your home?". Well, my TV works. What could I say? I just don't use it for TV programs, lol. I can watch Netflix and DVDs on it, though.

Take care.

Good afternoon. Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday. We had a busy day of dance and softball. I actually had to drop Ava off with my mom so she could take her to her dance rehearsal and I could take Annabelle to her ball game in the opposite direction. I have a one slice of my birthday cake which was a cherry cheesecake that my mom made me earlier this week.

kt, you must have gotten mine in the mail by mistake. They sent me $3 a few weeks ago and even called me to follow up and say I'd be receiving the booklets. But I never got the booklets. Oh well.

Daysd, good luck today!

It's Friday! Well my plan to sleep in bombed. Bedtime was sweet but I awoke at 7am as if I was late for work. So off to errands I went: home depot, prescription pick up and Wal-Mart grocery. So now I am planning a nap after lunch. Wish me luck. :)

Robin: love peaches with oatmeal. Hope your Friday is a good one. Great to know you continue to help your stepmother, especially with legalese. What would she do without you.

Poirot: snow! Wow. When does Spring finally produce blossom where you live? Keep hoping.

Manda: hope your Friday and weekend pick up in the fun column.

Days: you will excel as you always do! I have faith in you.

KT: you are unique in that your tv is not used for the programs they want you to track? Hilarious!

Take care all.

Rain hasn't started yet. I took Goldie out this afternoon since I'm not sure how
Sat is going to be for walking. I got my Sat errands done and had lunch. I got to
the library I volunteer in. I wasn't sure if woman who is there Sat would be there
or not. Anyway, I got the secret code to enter library tomorrow if she's not. The
cart was overflowing when I got there.

kt, I'm doing survey this week. I only got a $1. Since I watch things on Netflix on my TV.
it's going to be an interesting week.

robin, I hope your Sat goes well with your stepmom.

DaysD, I hope your presentation went well. Were your parents coming by?

rocky, you had a busy birthday.

Noel, I hope you got your nap in.

I hope everyone a good evening and nice weekend.

Hey, fill out the questionaires. kt, you have one working TV. Not a lie at all. If you watch programs, then say so. They want to know who is watching what and when. And if you are watching regular TV a different way, so what? They do like to know if you record, or watch a program within a couple days

I did it once several years ago. Got the booklet, had 2 TVs, had to keep track of when each was on, who was watching what, male, female, ages. Think I got $10 back then. It was for a week. Pain in the derriere.

I would love to have the equipment, etc. However, from what I understand, some TVs or DVRs have built in chips so they can tell without you even knowing. :)

Back