4/8/20 - Days Summary - 1st half & 2nd half....

Medical Magic: How did Kayla access Steve's frontal lobe from the back of his head? Even super surgeon Dr. Daniel Jonas couldn't have pulled that one off.
Oh, c'mon DBF, you know the Magic Love Doctor would've been able to access Steve's frontal lobe through his big toe. :rotfl:
Bo Brady would have been so proud.
Sigh.... I miss the "Bo Brady is a Criminal" threads. Good times. :)

Isn't it funny how Ciara understands why Ben can't forgive Evan, but has spent the better part of the past 2 years yelling at Ben's victims for not forgiving him? I strongly dislike her. I had hoped that she would be a great character but she's total failure whose entire life revolves around being a serial killer cheerleader and personal human mattress.

Thanks, Poirot and Jason.

Ben talked to Evan about killing Jordan and why he did it. Evan replied
"you know what's like to lose control". Yep, Ben does.

It was very odd to hear the chip do a self destruct countdown. Was Rolf
a fan of Star Trek or another sci fi show?

Sad scenes with Eric saying goodbye to Mickey.

Then there were the cover my eyes or fast forward scenes with Ben and Ciara.

More sad scenes with Justin watching Kayla with Steve.

I don't mean to be callous but would Eric have enough time to become so attached to the baby? It isn't as if he was there from the start. I know such a revelation would hit him hard but this hard? However, Eric is a gloomy emotional cripple who tends to overreact with violence (either actualized or threatened) so maybe....
I agree, it's been what - 4 months? Visits every other day? Stretching.
Was Rolf
a fan of Star Trek or another sci fi show?
He is the sci-fi show.
but she's total failure whose entire life revolves around being a serial killer cheerleader
I find this as disgusting as you, but slightly preferable to her hourly feuds with Claire over whose life was more miserable/who ruined whose life.

I watched today's show and want to know just who wrote this drivel Evan to Ben: "I didn't want to break his heart" as an excuse for not coming forward to exonerate Ben, but is cool on the killing of David's mom?????? Someone actually received a paycheck for the dialog between Ben and Evan? amazing

Back