5-1-19 - Donuts and Spring Has Sprung!

Manda, glad you have a good plan for Gena for the summer. Hope all goes well tonight.

Kat, I keep a close eye on the radar too, when storms are in the area.

We're officially still under a tornado warning but I think the worst of it may be over or at least diminished. There could be more building later but I'm hoping not.

Manda: you seem to have many things under as much control as possible. The $1 a day fir Gena this summer is a huge blessing! Prayers continue.

OC: well you .made the right call staying home today. Hunker down and keep safe.

Shan: .Your trip sounds fun and exciting! Enjoy every moment and Dodge those storms.

Robin: ouch but keep up the good workouts on your knee. Plus enjoy sleeping in daily.

Tonight is the big bonsai election...... and I'm home...... I'm also NOT running for any position..... I've been the communication chairperson for the past 4 years sending out a weekly newsletter to 200 people...... we have really uncomfortable folding chairs to sit on and there is no way I could sit for hours on them and then get up and walk.... nor could I stand for that many hours so I'm home and Hunny Bunny is at the meeting taking notes so I can prepare the last newsletter I send out next week.....It becomes someone else's job June 1st.....can' wait.....

But I wish I could be there as the critique is of viewing stones.... I was asked if I could make sure two of my stones could be brought in so the Sensei could discuss them. Oh well.... next year maybe......

going to enjoy salad for dinner and whatever is on TV that doesn't have talking heads.......

Back