50th Anniversary Book Tour

as usual, the upper midwest is ignored.but some members here will sure be lucky!

....... book tour will feature events at locations in New York City, Northvale, N.J., Phoenix, Ariz., Los Angeles, Denver, Kansas City, Atlanta and Pigeon Forge.

Harley, hard to believe they would appear anywhere on Halloween...but....

Dates
  • Los Angeles-10/25/2015 Book signing at Barnes & Noble The Grove at 2:00pm
  • Phoenix-10/26/2015 Book signing at Changing Hands at 6:30pm
  • New York-10/27/2015 Book signing at Barnes & Noble on 5th Avenue at 12:00pm
  • Northvale, NJ-10/27/2015 Book signing at Books & Greetings at 6:30pm
  • Denver-10/28/2015 Book signing at Tattered Cover, Aspen Grove at 6:30pm
  • Dallas-10/29/2015 Book signing at Barnes & Noble at 6:30pm
  • Kansas City-10/30/2015 Book signing at Oak Park Mall (B&N) at 6:30pm
  • Atlanta-10/30/2015- FoxTale Book Shoppe – Location TBD at 6:30pm
  • Pigeon Forge-10/31/2015 Book signing at the Titanic Museum from 11:00am to 3:00pm

Last edited:
Pigeon Forge is probably the closest they've ever come to me, and of all the dates... I'm so sad.

And I'm also sad for you, Poirot. Seems like they were trying to keep it small but also hit bigger cities in the process. I am surprised Chicago isn't included.

I'm sure there are some people here in NYC that can go.

Looks like Pigeon Forge is the last day.

In the initial announcement, I could have sworn Chicago was mentioned but then once the schedule came out, I did not see it. Too bad because I'll be in Chicago Nov 2 so that could have worked out.

I am guessing that that particular week is when the show is shut down for a week, (they film 3 weeks, then are off one) so they would not be able to do it again as the November week would be Thanksgiving week, and the December ones are Christmas. This will probably be the only one. But I bet they have the book available for the Fan Day in November........oh, wait, are they having that this year? Because I have not heard a word about any event like that this year.

I agree about the dark week. Day of Days is November 14. The Days Twitter account and several actors have been promoting it.

I went to the book signing tonight in Tempe AZ. CROWDED was the name of the game. I had an "A" ticket so I was one of the first to go through the line. While standing in line Meredith Scott Lynn (Anne Milbauer) came through the A line saying "WHAT??? No one wants a picture with me?????" Folks started handing her their phones and she took selfies with those who wanted them.

I didn't get one but did tease her about her wardrobe. She looked very nice in jeans and a t-shirt. She said the wrap around dresses started off as an inside joke now she'd like out of the joke to wear regular clothes. She was warm and very friendly. Due to issues with the line I didn't get a chance to talk briefly with them as they signed my book, but I did get pictures and had a great time.

Back