7/10/22 - Donuts and Sunday

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was in the 60s this morning when I walked. It's sunny and in the 90s today.

Nothing special going on this afternoon.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Good morning and Thank You for the Dexter the dog story. What a cute dog..... we wanted brittany spaniel when my kids were little.... ended up with a springer..... they are great dogs.....
Lots of stuff to get done today all inside........ as we avoid the heat of the day till the sun is off the pool then splash time!!! It was 95 at 8 am today... I chose to go back to sleep......

Good Sunday to all....

Good afternoon........It was sunny, hot, humid this a.m., but now it is hot, humid and very overcast, plus windy. Back from church, & the stop at the store for the paper, & my O.J. In the middle of the service, a voice from the very back of the church asked if there were any doctors, paramedics, and before they could finish, can't tell you how many had already jumped up, running over to the pew. The man behind me started out down the aisle, but, so many there already, he came back. The priest had us saying prayers, then he went down to see the man, (maybe have to do last rights, but whatever happened, (he suddenly could not breathe) his color began returning finally. All the while, the entire church was praying aloud. It was scary and emotional. The ambulance arrived, the man taken to the hospital. Service resumed.
Boy, getting darker out there now.

Emotional posts on here today. I loved the Dexter story! I hope the person in your church will be all right, Poirot. Quite an event, and blessed with so many doctors available.

Robin, I have familiarity with 100+ and even 110+, but 95* at 8:00 am--Noooo, just no!

An uneventful day so far. Nothing unusual at church or Sunday school, for which I am grateful, after reading your post, Poirot. I had hot dog, canned campfire beans, and potato chips for dinner (lunch). Now I'm going to take a nap.

Back