7/11/2017 - Donuts and Rain!!

A very busy day, today. Alarm set for 6:15am, and a long drive to ophthalmologist. Scheduled some relatively minor surgery in early August. Some anxiety, but the doctor exudes confidence.

After long drive back, had about 3 hrs. to kill until another doctor appointment. Tried to stretch a McDonald's lunch as long as possible. I discovered what some of the folks that gather there in the morning for extended breakfast/coffee drinking also do: Speak very loudly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Still had another hour to kill, so stopped to visit kin. At the second doctor's office, had to wait long enough that I felt like bailing out. :angry: I confess to becoming a little intemperate with the doctor's February's high-outpatient-OR-billing procedure involved placement of a small electronic device under my skin. Said device has started to explant itself, and has to be returned to its former position, and re-sutured. This OR re-visit (after lab work, etc.) is scheduled for this Friday. Hopefully this will finally resolve the matter. :)

Immediately upon returning home (about 5:pm,) I hit the sack for a couple of hours. Now sitting here tableting and watching the late news.

PS: Sorry about the lengthy post; I need that soapbox meme!

Kat: my surgery us scheduled at 10am on Thursday. Thanks for thinking of me. Yoga is not a simple formulate and requires a lot of pre-stretching. Kudos for trying something new.

Robin: what an ordeal your day was today. Glad the computer data was saved. Also I live palindrome and word games. Sleep well my friend.

AGuy: your day sounded frustrating and exhausting. Thinking of you for the ocular surgery in August. Hope you rest well tonight.

Good night all.

The hospital billing for the original procedure was very high, and now has to be mostly repeated. I think the insurance companies involved will balk at paying it again. Will update.

Back