7/22/2023 - Donuts and the Cows Came Home

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
Good morning. another hot, sunny one here. Well, the cows didn't exactly come home but they came all the back to the fence right across the county road from my mailbox and driveway. A few were out in the road. It so happened that my niece and I were out with the cube cart to try to get her cows back to where they belonged but the cart was empty so we had to go to the feed store and fill it up and get gas and air up a tire. We got everybody back in place but who knows how long they'll stay. Pretty sure they won't stray any more today because it was already so stinking hot by the time we got through. (Humidity was up in the 80s% this morning). They'll be off in the trees or in the tanks cooling their heels.

Stay cool if you can, everybody.

late morning all..... yesterday was a really weather perfect day.... I even sat outside a bit willingly..... but alas, OC and my former neighbors are sharing their heat with us for the upcoming week....
Need to run to the post office other than that it'll be a slow day....

Happy Saturday...

mornin.....was nice and sunny, bu t now seems to be a weak sunny. Maybe rain....so they say, I never believe it. just too many problems popping up all at once. Grrrr. All take time to rectify. I WAS supposed to get out for a couple errands, but doubt I will be able, and then Sunday is not feasible, ....such is life. Have a lovely day everyone.

It was in the 60s when I walked this morning. I wore long pants and jacket. Tomorrow morning will be
another cool one and I'll be out in the flowerbed.

After shopping, I did things in the house. My Sunday school group met for lunch. We plan to keep doing that
even though we don't meet for class.

OC, take care in the heat and humidity.

robin, I'm glad you had a nice day yesterday.

Poirot, I hope you're resting since you didn't get out today.

I hope everyone has a nice afternoon and evening.

Back