7-24-18 - Donuts and clouds?

Poirot - thanks for thinking of me. I have jumped on here and there in the last week but have not had a lot of time to just sit and read everything then comment.

Shanrick and Poirot -I thought there was an unspoken agreement that after last winter we weren't going to complain about hot weather anymore as long as winter was done. I think there should be a rule about winter in the same way there are no combo names allowed on this board. I don't maybe it could be called, "the season that shall not be named".

Kat - I did have lily beetles last year but this year there seems to be more.

OC - I am giving you a big ole Grizzly Bear hug. I am sure this is so difficult and a change that is not easy to adapt to.

Manada - How is your husband's job going? Have fun at your bible camp.

Noel - So true about sharks and their declining numbers. Have you ever watched a documentary called Shark Water? If not, you may enjoy it. It is bringing to light the declining shark population.

37793876_1878537218861483_5346087127820009472_n.jpg

Yes well Robin it is 91F in my house because my daughter decided to 'help with the bills' when she went to a friend's pool party. I would gladly sleep in a pool right now!

Manada - How is your husband's job going?

Muzz - if by job you mean job search, I'm going to say not well, he's just too darn picky for his own good. And as for being a "housewife", he leaves much to be desired in that work as well. Although I think I lit a fire under his bum, when I called his doctor to report his severe depression, he's working a little harder to actually go back to work now, and he's maintaining the house a bit better too, although I think it's primarily out of fear that I'll make him start seeing a therapist.
:huh:

Back