7/28/17 - Donuts & a lightning strike

Muzza, did your stove originally have only 3 legs? Post a photo when you get a chance? Think that I would keep that stove inside the house, so that it doesn't somehow walk away on those 3 legs! Was sorry to hear the the RCMP has phased out the dog sleds; hopefully, they still have dogs like "King" to be their faithful companions! :)

OC, my upcoming eye procedure is to remove what amounts to a troublesome floater. Hopefully minor, but It's still surgery, and the docs will make a big deal out of it. :)

Noel, I'm glad that your vision has much improved. Relax, and recover!

A. Guy, I didn't know they could remove floaters. I've had them since I was about 30 but mine seem to come and go, haven't been bad enough to seek removal. I hope your surgery is a complete success. I know how aggravating those floaters can be.

Degrassi, I hope all works out well for your dad's job. Yes, it is nice to have options. Would your family move back to CA if he takes that job?

Muzza, did your stove originally have only 3 legs? Post a photo when you get a chance. Think that I would keep that stove inside the house, so that it doesn't somehow walk away on those 3 legs!
Our stove is original with the 3 legs. 2 at the front and 1 at the back. We picked up last night after having it sand blasted and are very happy with the end result. I will post a picture on Monday from work as I have problems uploading from my phone and tablet. We put it in the house beside our black leather couch with a 3 way light in it and a glass float in one of the burner holes. Gives a nice eminence at night.

Noel, glad your eyes are feeling a bit better and thinking of your upcoming surgery.

A. Guy, I didn't know they could remove floaters. I've had them since I was about 30 but mine seem to come and go, haven't been bad enough to seek removal. I hope your surgery is a complete success. I know how aggravating those floaters can be.

Degrassi, I hope all works out well for your dad's job. Yes, it is nice to have options. Would your family move back to CA if he takes that job?
OC, they're currently discussing it. My dad wants to retire somewhere here near the beach, especially if he gets the job out here, as it'd pay pretty well and he gets his disability/retirement from the military. But the younger kids are already enrolled and committed for the school in PA for the 2017-18 year, so they'd stay out there. My mom thinks we should get a summer place out here and spend the rest of the year out there, for school reasons. But no idea on what will happen.

Back