7/31/23 - Donuts and slightly cooler

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure when, but my area had a storm during the night. I slept through it. There
was wind since one of my pots fell over. It's trash day and some cans fell over. Sad to
say there wasn't much rain.

Because of the storm, it was cool for my walk this morning. I was able to stay outside
a longer since it took the humidity to get back up.

I'll be inside the rest of the day except when I water my flowers early evening.

I hope everyone will have magical day.

NY is 79 with 37% humidity...a huge improvement. Sunny, slight wind.

Kat - Enjoy the cooler temps.

rfsexton - Holy %^&* regarding YOUR weather. Hope you see a change soon.

Everyone enjoy the last Monday of the month/last day of the month. How is it August tomorrow already?

1690817661734.png

Felix, the Wonderful Cat. :) Another one of my favorites from childhood. Thanks, WW. I'm glad your weather has improved.

Kat, yea! A short weather break for you. Good to stay in and take it easy as things heat up outside.

Sexton, I don't even expect you to see much cooler weather, when mine is remaining so hot. Sorry.

Going to be 106* here. Not sure how much better that is than the 108* predicted for tomorrow. I don't have any plans for this week, until Friday, then next week gets busier with putting my car in the shop. I need to work in a hair cut this week, though I'm tempted to trim my bangs and let the rest go for a while. I don't do well with very early appointments. I prefer late morning. But it's so hot to be out by midday and afternoon.

Good morning.... got the summary written and posted.... thrilling show today.... filled with darn little story movement....
as reported yesterday the floor coverings don't cover the floor enough so I had to pick them up and will try again when the twice as expensive new ones arrive next week. Or whenever....
my across the street neighbor from the old neighborhood reported they had an open house at my old house both Saturday and Sunday and NO ONE came to look at the place..... but then again they want $700,000 for it after purchasing it for 440,000.... in a neighborhood that would not support a house worth half a million dollars.... let alone almost 3/4 of a million....but not my problem....

hot is the word for our temps today.....

I second WildeWoman how can it be almost August already????

Happy Monday to all.

Good afternoon everyone,

Another busy weekend followed by a crazy schedule at work this week.

Our temp has also fallen along with the humidity. The high for today is supposed to be 79*.

Oh geez, the dang desk phone won't quit ringing. Guess I better answer it.

Hi everyone!

kat, glad you had cooler weather for your walk.

rfsexton, hope you get some relief with your weather soon.

Wilde Women, glad you are having cooler weather.

OC, stay cool with that hot weather.

robin, house prices are just insane. I feel like it will come crashing down eventually.

rs, hope your week gets calmer.

It was only 66 degrees with low humidity this morning when I left for work. Such a relief from last week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

The sun came out after 10 this morning. Then the heat kicked in. I watered the flowerbed after 5.

robin, that's a crazy price for the house. I'm surprised they bought it just to fix it up to sell again.

OC, I hope you can wait on your hair since it's so hot.

rf, I hope you and dog are doing well in the heat.

rs and Wilde Woman enjoy the cooler weather.

red, I hope the rest of your day was cooler.

Back