8/29/21 - Donuts and cloudy Sunday

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So far, it's been cloudy here. The afternoon rain that was in the forecast is gone. Maybe I'll get pop up shower.

I worked outside an hour before Sunday school class. I'll be in the rest of the rest of the day.

I hope everyone has a relaxing and refreshing day.

Hello. There are some clouds here right now too, and a 20% chance of rain after 3:00 p.m. Doesn't seem very likely but either way would be okay with me. It's nice to have some clouds for a little while. I need to try to squeak my wheel loud enough to get the well pump guy out here to fix the second leak, so I'd just as soon not to get very muddy roads right now.

I've been watching for Fix-it but he hasn't shown up yet. My hunter lady and her husband did stop by to pay me for the coming year. She manages the group of six who hunt across the road. They are very family oriented and they love spending time out here, sometimes bringing grandkids. They even stocked my biggest tank (pond) with catfish and bass.

Got a surprise in the early wee hrs. Big rolls of thunder, lightning, and yep, lot of rain. Was very overcast all morning, took raincoat with me to church.......and then....the sun finally appeared. Been several days so tis nice. Very breezy. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, I should have got something for lunch but just wanted to get back home. Kat, you just might get the pop up shower, like my sudden and unexpected thunderstorm. LOL

Good morning..... as the Gulf Coasts hunkers down for another horrible storm..... we in the Southwest are preparing for the remains of hurricane Nora... we can get up to 5 inches in one projection!!! Flooding everywhere...... Should be interesting...... I'll keep you updated.....Today is Sunny and only 108 is predicted....

My "Granddog" Theo has gone to sleep away dog training camp.... so I am in charge of keeping an eye on Facebook for pictures. Neither of those folks are on Facebook and don't want to return to it, just for Theo, so I get to do it. Yippee....

Good Sunday to all...

robin, be safe if you get that much rain. That's too much all at once. Hopefully, it will help
the drought areas out West.

OC, I hope Mr Fixit comes before he gets busy this week.

Poirot, I hope you found something to eat when you got home.

Back