9-18-2017 - Donuts and Service

Hiya there Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day. Today has been an okay but busy day. I went to work, came home and did chores as soon as I entered the house. After I did what I had to get done, I had some dinner. For dinner I had a bacon, cheese and turkey panini. It was absolutely delicious and nutritious too. After dinner, I did more things around the house and right now I'm relaxing for the evening. I am already wishing it was the weekend and it's only Monday.

I think summer is finally here. My area has had the longest span of no rain in months and the temperatures are consistently over 75 F during the day. I just can't get over that we are having summer in September. How backwards is this?! :eek:

Hockey is being televised here tonight. I like hockey but it's usually a sign that the colder months are coming or are they?

Wishing all of you a marvelous Monday evening. Sending each one of you so much love.

Must admit I was also thinking weekend......as the week stretches in front of me. So I am definitely thinking FALL, since leaves are falling like mad, trees are changing colr overnight, and falling the next day. Weird

Manda - I know this is a really silly question, but after vacuuming until your arms and eyeballs drop off, you are removing the bag and taking it outside and directly into the garbage right? Or better yet, into the barbecue with a small dash of fire starter, and whoosh!!

When I worked for a veterinarian, we'd have people with terrible flea infestations who couldn't seem to get rid of them. Only to find out they never tossed the bag out after fogging and then cleaning. So pretty much giving any survivors a Disneyland E ticket ride.

robin, good point. My vet has told me flea eggs can produce a long time
after fleas are gone.

Robin, we have a Kirby vacuum and the HEPA (to keep in allergens) bags cost $20 for 2. So while we don't throw it away, we take it out of the vacuum seal it in a trash bag and put it on the porch in the sun until we vacuum again.

Back