9/20/20 - notice

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Friday, my husband accidentally fell in our garage, breaking his hip. Yes, EMTs, paramedics, ER, and eventually a transfer to a hospital 50 miles away, countless x-rays, scans, tests (other med. problems) & surgery today. So, uncertainly prevails, & I am doubtful I will be able to do any summaries for a while. Probably won't see the show at all, but still unknown. Upshot is.....gonna NEED subs for a while. And you have to bear with us as sometimes, will be up much later in afternoon. If you can help out, please let me know, so we don't have 2 or 3 people doing same day, and no one another. Thank you all.

Thanks, robin.

Does this mean you won't get summaries up until after 3 Central time on Mondays?
I wanted to let everyone know about time. We just have to be patient.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm not able to help. Everyone would be waiting for this as I watch one day behind.

Thank you to everyone helping out and thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Prayers for you and hubby Poirot. I am sorry I can not help. I do not have TV and only watch the show on YouTube after someone puts it there.

Don't worry about us. Focus on hubby's recovery.

Last edited:
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your husband and for you Poirot. I am at work all day until 5:30 so I am not able to help with writing daily summaries.

Oh Poirot - sending prayers, I may be able to help with short summaries while I eat my lunch. With the others filling it in more later in the day.

Has anybody volunteered to write a summary for today? If not, I can write something. I've never done anything like this before but I can give it a try. If someone is already lined up for today, I will go for it another day.

no one has mentioned Tuesdays or Wednesdays

Back