9/4/18 - Donuts and Back to Work

okay.... so good evening....late evening all..... yet again my supervisor released 90 names off a wait list at 4:15 this afternoon......meaning that the phones rang constantly as people tried to register and some folks walked in... then at 5:15 she came in and asked if I was ready to balance my drawer.... I just glared at her and then looked towards the lobby where folks waited.... she helped them while I explained why a gentleman had to pay money to get the child into the system.....while the phones rang, and I kept putting him on hold to put them on hold, and telling folks I'd be with them in just a minute..... he kept me on the phone to ask just what type of breakfast his child would be served, would it be a warm breakfast or a cold breakfast, a healthy breakfast or just junk food...??? 45 MINUTES on the phone with him....... even after I told him 3 times to ask today when he picked up his son what the breakfast plans were....

it didn't help that today I'm cold turkey caffeine free..... so I'm a tad bit foggy....... and irritable.... but I remained pleasant..... answered his questions the best I could

Now off to Costco to see if they filled my prescription that my doctor didn't send over last week like she said she would......

Back