9/5/17 - Donuts & Wakefulness

By the way, Noel, antibacterial soap has been banned and is being phased out, because it is not effective. This is something we have known for years. I'm glad this finally has legal clout. I know WalMart doesn't sell that soap anymore.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is doing fantastic. Today has been a so-so day. I woke up extremely early after a really restless sleep. I am working very early for the next while so I am waking up early. The reason for my restless sleep is the worry I feel for my cat. It will be a miracle if my cat lives through the month of September. I might have to put him down. I don't want to but for the betterment of the animal I just might have to. I am really sad about this. My pets are my family and to have to put one down so young is tearing me absolutely apart. If you all could, I would appreciate some prayers. Thank you.

Noel: Thank you for helping those in Texas, you truly have one big and kind heart.

Wishing each one of you a terrific Tuesday evening. Sending so much happiness to each one of you.

Good evening all,

It was in the upper 80sF and humid today--awful mosquitoes. But then a thunderstorm came this evening, and it's to rain through tomorrow. I had my first mediation class today, which was nice. It is the only Tuesday class I have, end the final (and last class) is in late October, ending with us being certified as mediators by the state. Pretty cool!

Thanks for the birthday wish, RS. I hope you don't get sick too much this year. I always think of it in a strange way--almost welcoming getting sick, because it just strengthens your immune system. I rarely get sick anymore after living in the dorm for my college freshman year:rotfl:

Sweetie, I'm sorry about your cat. I know you'll make the right decision, which ever one it might be. :hug:

Noel, bless you for your volunteer work, and that goes for all others who have been helping the victims of the fires out West or the hurricane in Texas. I really hope Irma veers into the Atlantic at the last minute instead of coming into the US. The last thing we need is a category 5 plowing into the South or Mid-Atlantic after the expense and tragedy of the last one. And I hear another strong storm is right behind Irma. Jeez. My thoughts are with all of those in the areas affected.
Have a good night, everyone.

I forgot to look for the moon earlier, when it would have been big and orange.

The moon will still look full tonight. Maybe you'll get to see it then.

If I want good pictures of the moon I use a tripod. I can't hold the camera still enough.

If I don't have time to set up a tripod, I just prop on something. I can't hold the camera still enough, either, lol.

If/when I have the eye procedure, the prep instructions dictate 2 showers using anti-bacterial soap.

Studies show regular soap is just as effective and the chemicals used in antibacterial soaps can potentially do more harm than good.

Back