A big Welcome to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely, 100% agree with everyone. I used to work 1.5 miles from work so I would go home to watch Days, but now I am 30 miles away from home and it is awesome to keep up on my favorite show. I started watching in 1990 and hope to be able to keep up on everything for years to come. I am another first time poster, yay me!

Hi everyone New here too! I love it here already and have only been here a week, everybody seems to be so nice.

It's grat to be able to yeah... gripe... or whatever and not be ridiculed.

I have 1 daughter and a beautiful 5 yr old Grandson, I live in Baltimore MD.

I've been a Days fan since I was 5 myself, and always keep up with the show.

Hello Fellow Days Fans,

I'm Cheryl and I just joined the board today. I've been watching Days for about 25 yrs. My Mom got me hooked. She's been watching since '65, when it first started.

Looking forwarding to discussing my favorite soap with everyone.

Take care,
Cheryl :sun:

I guess I should have done this first before I ever started to reply, but no use beating myself up. Hello everybody my name is Ebony and I'm a big time days fan. I'm only 23 but I'm been watching the show since I was 15. The funny thing is I use to say I won't be one of those people who is all caught up into some soap show, but then I came across Days. You can find charathers on Day of Our Lives that relate to everyone. My favorite person hands down is Sami she reminds me of myself. She's a very passionate woman who let her emotions lead her and sometimes that's not always a good thing, but it's worth doing what you believe in then going by what other people think you should do.

Hi all, I just joined in and want to intro myself a little. I'm no newbee when it comes to watching Days..I've been watching since day ONE...and haven't skiped many episodes, with the exception of the crazy possession storyline..that was just totally disgusting on so many levels...not to mention that I couldn't watch that type of thing if there was a chance any of my grandkids could see it..that would not have been a good thing...their parents would have had my hide!! The writing has improved now JER is OUT...hopefully to never return again...but there are some story lines that are just plain stupid (and boring), such as the China Lee thing, Belle/Philip, and the slowness of some of the episodes also drives me crazy, at my age, things need to move along quickly...I don't have forever ahead of me anymore...I look forward to all the spoilers and day ahead info each day, especially when I can't be home to watch the show...(some days I HAVE to WORK...even though I'd rather not). Keep up the good work...granny272date

I'm back after a long hiatus... Haven't really been too intrigued with the s/l's that are going on...

Just figured I'd hop back on to vent like everyone else..

Thanks so much to Barb and Wayne and all involved for the Day Ahead posts. I've been watching since grade school, and just celebrated my 30th high school reunion. I am unable to watch during the day, and no time in evening to watch tapes because of involvement with kids. So you warm my heart by allowing me to keep up with the Bradys and the Hortons and their co-hearts in afternoon drama.

Many thanks and much appreciation,
Steph
:woohoo: :sun: :clap:

Hello
I am married with 3 kids, 2 boys and I girl! I am from Colorado. I have been watching Days since I was a little girl with my Mom. Other soaps I watch are As the World Turns oh and I was also an Another World fan.

My days favorites are Alice, EJ, Steve, Kayle, Hope, Philip, Sami, Maggie. Past favorites are Brady, Chloe, Jack and Mimi! Favorite couples are Alice & Tom, Steve & Kayla, John & Marlena, Santo & Colleen, EJ & Sami someday I hope!

It is nice to meet you all and I am looking forward to talking with you about Days!

HI Folks,

Just a bright Good morning to all!

Although I would like to say THANK YOU to Dustin for all the effort, info AND updates you provide daily!!!!!!

I am new to this page but not to Days.
I have been with the soap since the late 70's. I record it daily as do my parents. We were begining to wonder the way things were going for awhile if they were not planning on ending it. I hope not. I really enjoy the fast story lines but there is some stuff that drags on and gets old so the fast forward button is a blessing.

Poirot,
Thank you so much for the nice Welcome and refreshments. Love Donuts, big surprise! :love:

Hi everybody finally I got my own name so I can chat with you gals as myself. My best friend is ebony and she told me about this site so every now and then I went on as her (with her knowing) and I love it here so much. It's like just talking to your girlfriends. I so love the atmosphere here. Everyone has their own opinions about how they feel, and that's that no one have to get left out because of how they feel. Ebony is very opinionated herself so she needs a place like this to let loose, without getting killed for it. LOL. Her style is somewhat sassy, witty, and cute all at the same time so I'm pretty sure you lovely people appreciate when ever she stops by. Oh, yeah this is suppose to be about me. My name is Fallon. I've been watching days since I was in high school freshmen year with Ebby in 1999. I've been hook on DOOL ever since then, and pretty much I'm a fan to the end. Nice to find people with the same interest other than Ebony. Lol. Ebony I still love ya girl.

Hey Girlie big welcome to you. Like minds think alike. Fallon I should kick your butt cause you screw up something on my computer, but I just hop on under Rome's account. Yeah, finally you are here so I can run into you somewhere else, lol. Oh, and your talking about my opinionated self well you just arrived so Welcome my other half and dearest friend. Lave ya taw girl (in the spirit of keeping Collen's spirit alive)

Hi my name is Carol. I discovered this site a week ago and I really enjoy it. I have been a fan of Days, seems like forever, since the early days of Bo and Hope. Can't say that I have been a loyal viewer, in the past few years some storylines have been just plain stupid. ;o) So when I heard there was a new writer, I thought I would give it another shot. So far I like what I see.
I live in Wisconsin so i am looking forward to reading everyones posts through the Looooonng COLD winter. Thanks for all the time you put into this site. I love it!!! :clap:

Hello everyone.

I'm mary aka ejami79. I visit this site almost everyday if I'm not tied up at work or dealing with homework. This is the best website hands down next to myspace. I do love the space but I've loved Days since I can remember and that seems like 20 plus years ago. I'm from Minneapolis and right now we've been getting some snow that we haven't seen before christmas in over 10 years!

That's usually how it goes anyways..You complain about what you want and then when you get it.. It's not what you really wanted at all. Damn White Christmas.. LOL

Kudos to Wayne and Barb and their effort daily on the spectator!

Hey all you newbies......Welcome aboard......and never let it be said we are not hospitable......

Sit down a spell, take a load off, enjoy.....either one or the other.....lolol

Thanks Poirot, for all that you and Wayne do! Good luck with the new site next weekend. I've been reading (almost!) everything on this site for months now, and have just recently started putting in my two-cents. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back