Abby

Yesterday, Monday, 3/28/16, was one of the best episodes ever! Abby in the creepy mansion, a raging thunderstorm, questioning her sanity - and a crazed killer on the loose! It was almost a "Dark Shadows" moment! With the ending of the show, it will be interesting to see if her encounter with Ben is real or in her mind. Good show!

Funny, I was thinking kind of differently. When I watch night time tv, I sometimes cover my eyes, or insist my husband fast forwards on particularly creepy, suspenseful stuff. It makes me nervous to watch, especially torture stuff. I found myself using the ff button a whole lot with John and his crazy dad. With Abby, and having a baby in jeopardy on top of it all, I really need to ff! I am glad at least some people enjoy this stuff...it's just not for me!!!!!:eek:

Well, since I have to watch live, cannot tape, there is no FF for me. I do not watch sci fi, scary stuff ever any more. But I really was impressed with the Monday episode. Well done, well acted, atmosphere perfect for what was going on, music was right on.

Yep, made me nervous, was suspenseful, edge of the seat, and I wanted Billy Crystal, Don Rickles, Calliope to come walking in, with a smart/funny remark about no lights. LOL But, I lasted til the end. LOL

So it seems after yesterday's episode, Abby is having a nervous breakdown. Grandma is returning. Between Jennifer and Abby, she is going to have her hands full. Of course, that is my opinion.

I think we are also going to have it seems, the girl who cried wolf, too many times. So when Ben really appears, no one will believe Abby. Just speculating this scenario. Seems it is just right for this kind of storyline. ShaSha

I think we are also going to have it seems, the girl who cried wolf, too many times. So when Ben really appears, no one will believe Abby. Just speculating this scenario. Seems it is just right for this kind of storyline. ShaSha

ShaSha, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you are totally correct! I just truly don't want things to go that way!

Ok, after watching yesterday's show (Wednesday), I think Ben is really there this time in the garden. The reason why is he is not in her mind now is that, when she ran back to the house Abby bumped into Ben and he moved like a real body would. I think he is there this time. Now how he got by the guards is beyond me?

Just Samantha, it just makes you wonder, if they can get into all record files at the hospital, certainly the DiMera Mansion, is also an easy mark. At least for the writers. ShaSha

Abby is going to set Ben on fire, which means she is trying to kill him and since she is a Horton, she will get away with it, like Hope and Joey.

I wouldn't compare Abby's situation to others right now. Abigail is deeply traumatized by what Ben put her through. And, while I do not believe in taking the law into your own hands, or killing anyone, in this case, Abby is not thinking clearly and that is not what she is doing. She is trying to be finally free of Ben. This is the perfect example of someone reacting to a trauma. And if she hurts or kills Ben, this would be the time to plea temporary insanity. And for once, on this show, I would totally buy it and find it very believable.

Wonder if all the goings on now will be the catalyst for Kate Mansi's (Abby) exit? Also has it been spoiled what the nature of Jack's return is? Both Abigail and Jennifer are both in need of serious help and intervention.

Back