Abby's Paternity Test

I like #4...Stefano has his people pull another switch.

I like it too.

I still think everything will come out on the altar. Abby will decide to go with the safe option and marry Ben, thinking her child is his. But then, the truth about the baby's paternity will be revealed, as will Clyde's misdeeds, Ben's huge secret, and the fact that he tracked Abigail and has known about her Chad romp this whole time. Then she'll leave him and marry Chad instead, becoming Abigail DiMera.

You are probably right. I remember when he overheard Chad & Abby talking, realized they had slept together, how he went home and immediately got Abby into bed, had a great time, and told himself privately, AND HIS FATHER in person, that Abby was all his, belonged to him, etc. etc. Me Tarzan...you Jane!

He didn't say he wanted Ben to donate blood, he was still fishing, asking if Ben HAD. Ben said no, but he maybe SHOULD. Clyde agreed. It was a fast scene, but it was all part of Clyde's fishing, so he could know whether Ben had a comparable sample at the hospital. Then he called Martin, and told him (after excluding Ben as having a record at the hospital) the comparison is not the father.

Meanwhile we had Daniel and Nicole talking in circles. LOL

JasonD...how do you do the quote thing?

:OT:
TobyJ , you could check the "Help" forum or ask a moderator....Poirot and Just Samantha. But the easiest way is to click on "Reply" in the lower right corner of the post you want to quote. Make sure to delete any text inside the symbols that is not necessary to your reply.

So I've been thinking about this paternity test and Abigail's pregnancy. Many of us assume Chad will be the father but the test will show that Ben is due to Clyde's machinations. The thing I'm wondering about is whether or not a second test will be done at some point. Abigail has already said she's not going to have an abortion and seems to have nixed the idea of running away to have the baby if Chad is the father. But what happens when she tells Ben she's pregnant? She doesn't know that he knows about her and Chad so wouldn't he wonder who the father is? I imagine this could be cleared up with a conversation between Ben and Clyde with daddy telling sonny boy that he knew about Abby having the test so knows he's the father so no need to question it. But what about Chad? Once he gets wind of her pregnancy or she starts showing he'll be able to do the math and wonder if he's the father. Will he accept that she had a test done using his DNA proving he's not the father or will he secretly run a test himself or get Stefano involved? I don't think Abigail has thought about this at all. She knows the you-know-what will hit the fan if Chad is the father but I think she assumes all will be fine if Ben is and her secret will be safe. LOL.

Perhaps somehow Stefano finds out what Clyde is pulling with blood test results, and has them overridden on the hospital computer. Not sure why exactly, but I want Abby with Chad. I think maybe it's that Ben has shown a very violent side, and I find that terrifying.

Wait Sparkster, if Chad does the math, he'll be doing more work than the writers!! LOLOL
The funny thing about that is I'm not sure they even know how to do their own math. Chad and Abigail had sex on June 8th and then Abigail had sex with Ben on June 24th, over two weeks later, but the next Salem day. I'm guessing they are finding a happy medium between those two dates to give us the timeline of her pregnancy which is why she is 8 weeks now, when technically she would be 9 weeks with Chad's baby or 7 weeks with Ben's. LOL. I know, I know, it's a soap, why do I bother with details such as this?! :drunk:

Back