Abigail named in Will's article

Who do you think put Abigail's name in the article?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirramix

Reaction score
On Friday's show we saw Sami say she wanted to comment on Will's article (to Zoe) & Zoe on the phone saying she wanted to put in the name of the mistress, Abigail Devereaux, & that the author didn't know.

Since it was vague, do you think Sami told Zoe to print Abigail's name or do you think Zoe took it on herself to have the name printed? Or are you unsure or just don't care?

I say Sami, not only because she had some comments to make but because it was obvious Will made sure not to include Abigail's name and Sami made the remark to Jennifer the first time she laid into Abigail that she would tell whoever she wanted to about the affair and nobody could stop her.

It would seem to me that the only reason for Sami to mention Abigail's name was so it would be printed in the article, so I think Sami wanted it there whether she actually asked for it to be printed or not.
Agree. If Sami was going down with the proverbial ship, she wanted to take Abigail with her. That said, as the subject of a tell-all article, Sami has no say in its contents. Any editorial decisions would be made by Zoe. Of course, if Zoe is making editorial changes, she ought to have the courtesy to let Will know about them. And if he discovers how Abigail's name got into his article, he'll go ballistic at Sami all over again. In a side issue, why would Will describe Abigail as EJ's "mistress?" This term suggests a long-term relationship, and the Abby-EJ affair was very brief and included only a few cheap hook-ups

I voted unsure because it seems way too easy to blame Sami especially since we didn't see her mention Abby. And of course we will all assume she is lying because that is the easy/obvious answer. On another site I suggested Victor because he is the owner and would be able to pull rank and have Zoe print the name if she wanted to keep her job. Or maybe a Victor/Stefano alliance from heck? Ooooh better yet what if it is EJ who spilled the beans?

Maybe Will could get a steady job and pay his and Arianna's share of the bills.

Does that go for just Will or ANY parent with a child and whose spouse is the primary source of income? Is it really that absurd that one spouse would be the primary provider for a family? Don't men marry women who have a child/children and the woman may end up being a stay at home mom or may provide little to nothing to the family finances. In some families, it's the woman who's the bread winner and the dad stays home. I know this is off topic but the comment got to me.

Writing CAN be a steady job, too--I've made a living for over five years as a ghostwriter, and I know people who make a very nice living as freelance article writers and bloggers. It's not steady in the sense of every paycheck looking the same, but a couple with one child could live very nicely with one partner being a writer. Conceivably the tabloid job could get Will other, more lucrative jobs, although he may not want his reputation attached to that type of magazine.

The article hasn't been published yet. Zoe gave Sami a copy of Will's completed article to read over and to see if she wanted to add her own "rebuttal" to anything before it went to press.

deleted unnecessary quote....no need to quote the post that is directly above your own quote...JS

I did not say published I said another print!

I voted Sami... because even if Zoe took it upon herself to change the article to show Abby's name, it had to have been Sami's comments where she got that information from. And Sami knew EXACTLY what she was doing mentioning the name to Zoe.

Sami will try to play the victim again= and throw Will right under that bus.Abby will be mad at Will, Will and Sonny will fight, etc... the drama will be like a tumbling snowball, it will just get worse and worse until something crashes.

LOL see this is what I mean. It is soooo easy to just assume it was Sami without any concrete evidence pointing to it, just circumstantial if you will. And how come they didn't go to Kate or EJ before it was published since they are part and parcel of the article.

I still say it was someone else who wanted to set Sami up thus she was the only one questioned about the article before publication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back