Abigail named in Will's article

Who do you think put Abigail's name in the article?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether Sami told Zoe or not, it's true that Abigail was the "mistress."

A "mistress" implies that a couple is married. So, while EJ and Abigail did have an affair and he cheated on his fiancee, Abigail was not his mistress. I also agree with DrBakerFan's point about the affair not being ongoing.

I think Sami tipped off Abigail's name. Why wouldn't she?

I put the word "mistress" in parentheses for a reason. That's the word used in the original post and, since I didn't watch that episode, it may or may not have been used on the show. At any rate, the implication is the same and I see no reason to debate the word used. That it ended months ago doesn't negate the fact that EJ and Abigail crabbed a few times, when they both knew it was wrong.

I think Sami made sure Abigail's name was used, and I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing in her position. While it's true that Sami has hurt a lot of people over the years, her pain is still intense, and this was a huge blow to her pride.

If revenge is the way she chooses to handle it, more power to her. Proverbs says "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." so I think it will come back to bite Sami you-know-where. I'm going to just sit back and watch the poo hit the fan. :)

It's also possible that Zoe overheard that Abby was the other woman already and Sami just verified it. We won't know until it's directly addressed. Until then deciding it was Sami is nothing more than a highly possible educated theory.

Me for one cannot wait till the :fan: and Abigail reads the article Will wrote.. he is gonna have some "splaining" to do to her in a big way.. Did he really not think that when the editor told him she was making A FEW minor edits to it, what was she doing?

The article is up on Facebook with a great picture of the cover..it has a link to read the whole thing too.
Kind-of glad it is raining today and I cannot go golf and so I can stay home to watch the fallout of the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back