Abigail

If Abby is kidnapped by Andre, I wonder if we might see a body double playing her from the back?

Wait a minute, did DAYS comment another OOPS? I thought Abby was going to be all bandaged up until new Abby come on the screen. Or did I read it wrong cause last week Friday we saw her whole face?

No, there is nothing about her still being bandaged up when recast Abby appears in November. That was probably just guessing/speculation from posters that you read. Back a couple weeks ago, Kate Mansi's (Abby) interviews were relating how unhappy she was to have her last scenes be with the mask on. Many posters just jumped from there to the idea that this was a ploy being used to transition to new Abby. But that is not the case.

To tell the truth, I honestly do not understand why Dr. Robinson, who has her mentally ill patient severely injured in a fire, constantly going away to answer her phone, ignoring the upset family, refusing to answer questions, even ignoring her fellow psychiatrist. No other patients are injured, and yet the hospital really ignores the ones affected.
If that fire occurred in Abby's room, why is nothing else in that room burned? Why is she not in a different room now?
Why is Dr. Robinson utterly incompetent? Easy, she probably did her residency at University Hospital, possibly under the supervision of the sainted Love Doctor himself. In fact if she was a more important character, it might be revealed that she has a child who was fathered by the orange-tinted wonder surgeon, who like Parker has a strong liking for toy trains

As for Abby's room, it's probably like Salemites who heal quickly with no scars. The staff probably washed the room down with magical Salem water, and, voila, it was as good as new.

No, there is nothing about her still being bandaged up when recast Abby appears in November. That was probably just guessing/speculation from posters that you read. Back a couple weeks ago, Kate Mansi's (Abby) interviews were relating how unhappy she was to have her last scenes be with the mask on. Many posters just jumped from there to the idea that this was a ploy being used to transition to new Abby. But that is not the case.

In the Michael Fairman interview that was posted over the weekend, she mentions that she asked the show for the mask and they told her they'd give it to her when they finished using it. They are still using it. So people are implying that means the recast is using it. Remember Andre also made a weird comment about the mask. Could have been foreshadowing.

Back